Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (17)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (13)
- Clinical Research Associate (8)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (8)
- CRA (8)
- Associate Director (6)
- Clinical Project Manager (5)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (5)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Clinical Research Associate I (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Nurse Educator (4)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Research Associate II (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Data Team Lead (3)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Associate Data Team Lead (2)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Statistical Programmer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
Project Coordinator Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Quintiles.
Was interview on the phone then transitioned to phase two, which was in person with 2 project managers.
Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles
Project Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quintiles (North Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.
I was interviewed by five Project Managers at once. They were not unfriendly but they did not put me at ease to purposefully test my skills in that situation.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? 1 Answer
This was a new field for me after 15 years in the Lab field, I did not know what to expect and did not negotiate.
Project Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2009.
I applied for the job through a recruitment agency, and got a call after a week to go down for an interview. Met with the hiring managers and HR, followed by a language interview (as my role included communication with foreign clients and counterparts), and finally a meeting with the two directors of the department. The entire process was completed within one day, and took about 2.5 hours.
- None. Very standard scenario based questions, with some "where do you see yourself in 5 years" type of questions. Answer Question