Quintiles

www.quintiles.com

Quintiles Project Coordinator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Was interview on the phone then transitioned to phase two, which was in person with 2 project managers.

very easy

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quintiles in August 2009.

I was interviewed by five Project Managers at once. They were not unfriendly but they did not put me at ease to purposefully test my skills in that situation.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    This was a new field for me after 15 years in the Lab field, I did not know what to expect and did not negotiate.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in May 2009.

I applied for the job through a recruitment agency, and got a call after a week to go down for an interview. Met with the hiring managers and HR, followed by a language interview (as my role included communication with foreign clients and counterparts), and finally a meeting with the two directors of the department. The entire process was completed within one day, and took about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very standard scenario based questions, with some "where do you see yourself in 5 years" type of questions.   Answer Question