Quintiles Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (9)
- Clinical Research Associate (7)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- CRA (5)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (4)
- Clinical Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Clinical Research Associate II (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
Project Manager Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Quintiles
Interview Details – It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management.
HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.
Interview Details – Got a call from recruiter to schedule interview same week.
Went in to see hiring manager, talked with additional director in the department. Had mixed feeling abt interview. Recruiter called back same afternoon with job offer :)
Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this company/department Answer Question
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.
Interview Details – Asked to present experience and skills to a panel of senior level managers and/or directors. Q&A thereafter, and 1:1 interviews with scenario-type questions. The whole process lasted about 1 day. They will fly you to the nearest Q brick-mortar office.
Interview Question – How were you able to handle a significant change Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Negotiation short, pretty much offer you what is standard for industry.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles