Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (17)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (9)
- Clinical Research Associate (8)
- CRA (8)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (7)
- Associate Director (6)
- Clinical Project Manager (5)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (5)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Clinical Research Associate I (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Nurse Educator (4)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Research Associate II (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Data Team Lead (3)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Associate Data Team Lead (2)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Statistical Programmer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.
The overall all experience was pleasant. Met with several hiring managers. Presented a prepared required presentation on a previous work related experience and answered questions / ask afterwards.
- Why do you want to work for Quintiles? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles
Project Manager InterviewNo Offer
It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management. HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.
Got a call from recruiter to schedule interview same week. Went in to see hiring manager, talked with additional director in the department. Had mixed feeling abt interview. Recruiter called back same afternoon with job offer :)
- Why do you want to work in this company/department Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.
Asked to present experience and skills to a panel of senior level managers and/or directors. Q&A thereafter, and 1:1 interviews with scenario-type questions. The whole process lasted about 1 day. They will fly you to the nearest Q brick-mortar office.
- How were you able to handle a significant change Answer Question
Negotiation short, pretty much offer you what is standard for industry.