Quintiles Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

The overall all experience was pleasant. Met with several hiring managers. Presented a prepared required presentation on a previous work related experience and answered questions / ask afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quintiles?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management. HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter to schedule interview same week. Went in to see hiring manager, talked with additional director in the department. Had mixed feeling abt interview. Recruiter called back same afternoon with job offer :)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Asked to present experience and skills to a panel of senior level managers and/or directors. Q&A thereafter, and 1:1 interviews with scenario-type questions. The whole process lasted about 1 day. They will fly you to the nearest Q brick-mortar office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation short, pretty much offer you what is standard for industry.