Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (17)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (8)
- Clinical Research Associate (8)
- CRA (8)
- Associate Director (6)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (5)
- Clinical Project Manager (5)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Nurse Educator (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Research Associate II (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Associate Data Team Lead (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Clinical Trial Assistant (2)
- Clinical Research Associate I (2)
- Statistical Programmer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2014.
Applied online and the process took 4+ weeks. Got an email from HR for a phone interview with the hiring Manager, call lasted 30 mins then she set up an interview with the VP for a face to face which lasted an 1h but it was very relaxed and the VP was genuinely warm and informative. Then had 3 rounds of video conferences with the rest of the team which I was apprehensive about at first but really made a difference to the entire process. Everyone in the team took part in the hiring process which gave me confidence that I would enjoy working with these group of people. Got a call with an offer on the evening before my last telephone interview.
- General questions about past experience. Answer Question
Easy as they offered more than I was looking for, maybe I was a cheap find :) either way i happy as a pig in mud.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2013.
Very professional throught out the four stage process, first telephone interview with HR and profile/test. follwwed by presentation and group interview, followed by interview with would be collegues and then final interview.
- Presentation Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)).
Telephone interview with HR, entry exam (verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning), face to face interviews with 6 staff members. Problem solving exercises.
- One trick question which I didn't expect. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2012.
phone interview than competency based interview at the HO followed by presentation
- Bigest weaknesses? 1 Answer
not compromising as they only had certain bracket to work in so not much movement in the offer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2012.
Firstly, it was an initial contact phone conversation telling me that i was preselected for the second phase interview, which would consist on a phone interview that would occur in the next few days, asking me for my preferences, my vision and my opinion of the company etc. Two weeks later, they called me telling me that I was selected to assist to a 3 hours presential interview in the Headquarters, where i was asked to do a numerical test, a priority test, a dinamics group test game, and a short 1:1 interview with a presentation included. Also they offer us the possibility to have 10 minutes to ask everithing we wanted about the job to a 3 senior project managers from the company, which helped me a lot to figure out how would be the work like.
Helpful (1)No OfferEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.
Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.
- Common screaning interview. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review