Quintiles

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BI Manager Interview

Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – Initial communication included Human Resource and hiring manager review of submitted resume. Contacted by Human Resources for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well, basic questions, review of experience. Follow-up day of face to face interviews with hiring manager, one other manager and Human Resources.Typical questions regarding real work experiences, difficult challenges and job expectations.

Interview Question – Typical questions about real work experiences, asked to recount specific challenges and how I worked them out. No surprise questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Systems Specialist II Interview

Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact via the recruiter to meet the hiring manager face to face for a brief 30-45 min. Three weeks passed and was emailed again by a recruiter and then called by an admin to schedule 2 face to face interviews (hiring manager & a colleague currently in the position) and three phone interviews. It was a learning experience.

Interview Question – How would you manage your manager?   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.

Interview Question – Why Quintiles?
Walk me through your resume?
Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
How did you overcome the cultural differences?
Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was negotiable and the negotiation process was easygoing.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administration Interview

Research Triangle Park, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen with an HR recruiter then 1:1 interview with Team.

Interview Question – How did you a resolve customer conflict situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles interview questions and advice in Research Triangle Park, NC. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.