Quintiles Interview Questions & Reviews in Research Triangle Park, NC

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Quintiles in September 2010.

A friend recommend that I applied for the position, she submitted Curriculum Vitae to the General Medicine group director. Then I was contacted and asked to meet with him and 2 other members of his team for lunch. Afterwards, I had an individual and panel interview. Then I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What was my most difficult client situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

BI Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed online - interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial communication included Human Resource and hiring manager review of submitted resume. Contacted by Human Resources for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well, basic questions, review of experience. Follow-up day of face to face interviews with hiring manager, one other manager and Human Resources.Typical questions regarding real work experiences, difficult challenges and job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about real work experiences, asked to recount specific challenges and how I worked them out. No surprise questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Systems Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2012.

Initial contact via the recruiter to meet the hiring manager face to face for a brief 30-45 min. Three weeks passed and was emailed again by a recruiter and then called by an admin to schedule 2 face to face interviews (hiring manager & a colleague currently in the position) and three phone interviews. It was a learning experience.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.

Interview Questions
    • Why Quintiles?
      Walk me through your resume?
      Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
      Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
      How did you overcome the cultural differences?
      Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
      How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years?
        Answer Question
    The offer was negotiable and the negotiation process was easygoing.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Initial phone screen with an HR recruiter then 1:1 interview with Team.

Interview Questions

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!