Quintiles

Quintiles Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in May 2013.

It was a Walk-In interview, there were around 200 candidates and none of us were called till 2.00 PM. It was a worst experience I had in my career. Interview was very simple and easy. After 1.5 months, I received a call for next round - telephonic technical discussion. Again the discussion was simple but couldn't hear any updates after that.

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in January 2011.

Phone interview with the HR - asked all non-technical questions and were noted down
    eg. Why do you want to work for Q? What do you like/dislike about the past company you worked for? What did you do at such and such past company you worked for? (last 7 yrs)? Why did you leave your past company?
    The group interview scheduled face to face - Direct manager and other reporting manager interviewed.
    Asked all behavioral questions - nothing technical (I was surprised)

Interview Questions
    • When you have many priorities at the same time - how do you handle the priorities in a timely manner? What do you do? What helpful approach you use?   View Answer
    • What communication style do you use when you work for a global team?   Answer Question
    • When a product/report is delivered to a customer - how do you verify that it is 100% accurate? What steps do you take?   Answer Question
    • What according to you is micromanagement (If you don't like being micromanaged)?   Answer Question
    • Describe your recent accomplishment that was successful.   Answer Question