Quintiles

Very Easy Interview

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was a Walk-In interview, there were around 200 candidates and none of us were called till 2.00 PM. It was a worst experience I had in my career. Interview was very simple and easy. After 1.5 months, I received a call for next round - telephonic technical discussion. Again the discussion was simple but couldn't hear any updates after that.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the HR - asked all non-technical questions and were noted down
eg. Why do you want to work for Q? What do you like/dislike about the past company you worked for? What did you do at such and such past company you worked for? (last 7 yrs)? Why did you leave your past company?
The group interview scheduled face to face - Direct manager and other reporting manager interviewed.
Asked all behavioral questions - nothing technical (I was surprised)

Interview Questions

• When you have many priorities at the same time - how do you handle the priorities in a timely manner? What do you do? What helpful approach you use?   View Answer
  • What communication style do you use when you work for a global team?   Answer Question
  • When a product/report is delivered to a customer - how do you verify that it is 100% accurate? What steps do you take?   Answer Question
  • What according to you is micromanagement (If you don't like being micromanaged)?   Answer Question
  • Describe your recent accomplishment that was successful.   Answer Question

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!