Quintiles Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

I first received a call from a recruiter at Quintiles and had a quick phone screen. Soon after I had a telephone interview. About a day later I received an email indicating I had to take an assessment either by phone or online (no choice on which one). Thank fully I was able to do it online. It was an IQ based questionnaire. Later I received an invitation to interview in person (so I must have passed their little exam?). The in house interview was with 3 people, all in the same room. Pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions
  • The phone screen asked questions such as, "What can be found in a regulatory binder?" What would you do if you came to a site and no one was there?" The actual in person interview asked the typical behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult site, what did you do?"   Answer Question
I did not negotiate, but I should have. I recently learned Quintiles pays their employees the least for the amount of travel that is expected. The best route to go is as a contractor, if you can find one.

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2012.

The interview took place in the loby of a hotel with 4 hiring managers at the same time. They made the entire process very comfortable. So much so that after 1 hour and a half, I left feeling I had just met with my best friends.

Interview Questions
    • No question was dificult. I was just asked about annecdotal experinces.   View Answer
    I was asking for 80000 as CRA II. I was offered 83000 as Sr. CRA plus 10000 sign up bonnus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial process included phone interviews and flown in for face to face interviews. A few interviews were with one individual and one was a panel interview. Overall interview was positive and fairly easy. The individuals I interviewed with were not the people I ended up working with.

Interview Questions
    • What distinguishes you from other candidates? Why should we choose you for the job?   Answer Question
    They offered the salary I asked for. Clinical operations is given 3 weeks of vacation (although I traveled so much I rarely used my vacation). The hiring manager I interviewed with was great and when I attended New Hire Orientation I found out I would be reporting to someone else who started after me. My experience with the company would have been much better had I continued to report to the manager I initially interviewed with. I found out later that my co-workers received a higher sign-on bonus than I did so always asking for more doesn't hurt.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview was organised by recruitment consultant. Just one interview

Interview Questions
    • I was asked my salary expectations, so I had to be confident with what I expected.   Answer Question

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!