Quintiles Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.

Interview

The process was fast. Typical QA questions. Nothing hard. I interview over the phone with the hiring manager. After a week I had a face to face interview for 2 hours with 4 people. The interview was relaxing. We click right away and was a both way discussion more than an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to get hired after the contract is done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got more than I expected

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Durham, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring was quick and easy. They tried to adjust to my time constraints and scheduled all the phases of the interview in 2 days. 2 rounds of Phone interview followed by 2 rounds in person. The interview did not involve any long technical discussion and was more oriented towards seeing the caliber and attitude.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle team conflict   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

simple, 2 rounds behavioral questions 3 practical test (coding like make an application) Selection call Hr Round(another surprise technical round ) not an hr round No offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth, questions were relatively easy. The process took 1 week post which another 2 months to release the offer. There were two rounds of technical discussions, one telephonic and the other face to face with one of the enterprise architects.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complex functionality you have handled alone?   Answer Question