Quintiles Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Clinical Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Livingston, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

I applied online after seeing this position advertised through a third party recruitment website. I received an email inviting me to come in for a face-to-face interview, which lasted for approximately 20-25 minutes. No additional tests, such as writing test, was performed during this interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

I did a brief phone interview, then a writing test, then a presentation and web conference interview, then a video conference interview. Everyone was very pleasant, polite, and thoughtful. They were detailed and forthcoming in response to the questions I asked about the company and the position, and gave a very positive impression of what it would be like to work with their team. Due to the fact that the teams are located in multiple cities, all interviews were conducted by phone or web conference. Waiting to hear about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe some challenges may be with working from home? Are there particular personality types that bother you, and if so, how do you handle people like that in the workplace?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR staff followed by 1 hour long phone interview with two line managers. Questions were as expected for the role. Overall a positive experience but 'lack of experience' as a reason for not being offered the role, when this is abundantly clear from my CV, did make me feel like my time was being wasted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Following a telephone call to invite me to the interview, I was supplied with the details via email including a presentation topic. The interview was a Face to face meeting with 2 members of the Project Services Management team. It was made up of competencies based questions, which were link to the companies core values as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

• When have you demonstrated strong levels of integrity in your day to day work   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, the first with a lab manager and the second with a department manager. Both interviews were relaxed and quite informal. Mostly going through my CV and asking to explain and talk more about my experiences. I was asked what I knew already about the company and how I thought my experiences would apply to the job role.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my self in 3 words and explain why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I received a phone call from HR.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and the process took 4+ weeks. Got an email from HR for a phone interview with the hiring Manager, call lasted 30 mins then she set up an interview with the VP for a face to face which lasted an 1h but it was very relaxed and the VP was genuinely warm and informative. Then had 3 rounds of video conferences with the rest of the team which I was apprehensive about at first but really made a difference to the entire process. Everyone in the team took part in the hiring process which gave me confidence that I would enjoy working with these group of people. Got a call with an offer on the evening before my last telephone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy as they offered more than I was looking for, maybe I was a cheap find :) either way i happy as a pig in mud.

Interview

Interview was organised by recruitment consultant. Just one interview

Interview Questions

• I was asked my salary expectations, so I had to be confident with what I expected.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very professional throught out the four stage process, first telephone interview with HR and profile/test. follwwed by presentation and group interview, followed by interview with would be collegues and then final interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Quintiles (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with HR, entry exam (verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning), face to face interviews with 6 staff members. Problem solving exercises.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Human Resources Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quintiles (Livingston, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Very welcoming. Shown around the office after interview so that I could make an informed decision.