Quiznos

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hesperia, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quiznos in June 2011.

Interview Details – it varies greatly. my fist interview back in 2007 the owner just asked me tell me about yourself and after i answered she started to talk about herself and the city we lived in.the second time i applied at quiznos,the owner call me on the phone and asked me if i still had my name tag and uniform from my last job and then gave me a date to start.and the third time i applied at quiznos,the owner asked questions based on my application and experience but took a month to call me back because she was waiting for a employee to quit.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i told her that i got 8.50/hour in my last job and she told me that i would start at min. 8.00/hour and would receive a raise in 6 months.I m now at 9.00/hour

Very Easy Interview

Anderson, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in April 2012.

Interview Details – Just looked over application, and asked basic questions like "do you have experience?" and "how far away do you live?" Pretty basic and simple.

Interview Question – Can you memorize the menu?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on hourly wage

Very Easy Interview

Canton, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in May 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in, received an application and filled it out. Turned it in and the manager interviewed me right then and there.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Boston, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quiznos in July 2009.

Interview Details – After being informed of a position open I requested that my friend that works there pass my information on the the store manager.
     I received a call from the store manager a few days later and after a brief introduction we scheduled a time for me to come in for an in-person interview.
     On the day of the interview, the manager asked me a few questions and showed me around the store and I was ready for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation.

Worked for Quiznos? Contribute to the Community!