Quiznos Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

1.7

Crew Member Interview

A new someone already working at they store and they put in a good word for me. Interview process moved quickly and was easy. The store manager called me and set up a time for me to come into the store for a 1-1 interview with him. That same day I toured the store and accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you received a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    I did not try to negotiate

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in May 2014.

Went in a filled out an application and got an interview right away. Asked basic questions such as your availability, work experience, education, etc. Very straight forward interview. I was called a few hours later with a job offer.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos.

Typical minimum wage job questions. Experience is likely not necessary, but it definitely helps; pending on the manager or franchise owner, it may be a good idea to exhibit certain attributes that may pertain to being a hardworking individual, or simply a typical racial profile. Your call on that really.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Americus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Americus, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quiznos in September 2012.

I had to go thorough two interviews, one with the manager and one with the owner. They were very unprofessional with their statements and responses. I was told by both of them that they hate giving interviews and they would be "ok" if I chose not to accept the job if I found something else. They asked me personal questions about my family life and what I planned to do in the future.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think that you could tell people what to do?   View Answer
    This is a job for high school students. I only accepted this position, because I was desperate for a job and did not get any responses from other employers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wytheville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Quiznos in June 2012.

The hiring process for the location I worked at was independent from traditional company based restaurants in that the franchise had been bought out from a previous failure. In light of this I would say that it would be different than simply filling out an application and being hired.

I really didn't do any negotiating as I simply needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anderson, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in April 2012.

Just looked over application, and asked basic questions like "do you have experience?" and "how far away do you live?" Pretty basic and simple.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on hourly wage

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in January 2012.

Interview was really simple, I turned in my application and right there he asked, When are you available, when can you start and how do you handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions
    Pretty simple, It was my first job and i really wanted it so I didnt bother a whole lot with negotiation, Training pay was 7.25 then 7.50 after i was trained.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hesperia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quiznos in June 2011.

it varies greatly. my fist interview back in 2007 the owner just asked me tell me about yourself and after i answered she started to talk about herself and the city we lived in.the second time i applied at quiznos,the owner call me on the phone and asked me if i still had my name tag and uniform from my last job and then gave me a date to start.and the third time i applied at quiznos,the owner asked questions based on my application and experience but took a month to call me back because she was waiting for a employee to quit.

Interview Questions
    i told her that i got 8.50/hour in my last job and she told me that i would start at min. 8.00/hour and would receive a raise in 6 months.I m now at 9.00/hour

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quiznos in August 2010.

The interview was pretty easy, it was not very clear who the boss is, there were too many managers involved in the process, and it looked like nobody really had an idea about what they want. after i left the new manager did not last very long either as of lack of people skills.

no space for negotiation, set salary so the pockets of the manager is getting filled with bonus and thats why nobody last very long, negotiation is just how cheap they can get those managers and how long they last.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Quiznos in May 2010.

Walked in, received an application and filled it out. Turned it in and the manager interviewed me right then and there.

Interview Questions

Worked for Quiznos? Contribute to the Community!