Quomation Insurance Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

PowerManage Programmer Interview

PowerManage Programmer
Midvale, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – I thought the interview process was a little lengthy. I took a test, then came in for two interviews, and then was offered a position at the company. All in, it took about 2 weeks to get hired. I also had to perform a drug and background check as well as fill out multiple employment documents.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness or failure?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple, they called me, offered me a position, and I accepted. They sent me an email later with details.

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Midvale, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews - one with Head of Programming and the final one with the President of the Company. Technical questions were very straightforward, I had more DBA experience than what they had so that part of it was fine. President of the Company wanted to make sure I would fit in and work well as a team player and asked a few questions regarding how I interact with different personnel.

Interview Question – I was be recruited to fix code that was not optimized and was given the scope of how big the project was during the interview process. I was not 100% sure I could do the job as it was a ton of changes. While I was not expecting the "here's what we want you to fix" right off the bat, I liked the approach that "hey we got some issues - but we want you to solve them."   Answer Question

Agent Care Representative Interview

Agent Care Representative
Midvale, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had interviews with two different individuals - the team lead and then the managing supervisor. Overall the interviewing was pretty straight forward. No crazy google type questions. They were quick to get back to me after the second interview so that is mainly why i accepted the job. They do pull criminal background checks and do drug testing so just an fyi.

Interview Question – They really test your tech knowledge - if you're A+ certified i don't think you will have a problem with it but if you're not super savy on Windows OS type of systems it is pretty difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Web Developer, Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Programmer, Research and Development Interview

Interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services

Interview Details – interview process was fantastic because it was entirely handled by the best employee their, the CTO.

Negotiation Details – none

Level II Tech Support Interview

Level II Tech Support

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services.

Interview Details – double interviews - one from the team lead and another from the manager over the department. i think the interview was about 15 minutes and i had both interviews the same week. they let me know the folowing monday that i was hired and i accepted the job the same day.

Interview Question – they asked me if i have ever been fired   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – One online test, then an interview. They offer you the job within a few days.

Interview Question – They're all pretty straight forward. They ask you if you've ever got fired, if you've used drugs. Interview is not technical at all.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It was a 'take it or leave it' kinda thing. pay is not competitive at all though.

Agent Care Representative Interview

Agent Care Representative
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired by the owner of the company, who personally reviewed my resume and selected me from a list of applicants. The interview was quick, and to the point. I didn't really encounter any questions I was unprepared to answer. I was informed that I was hired within a week of the interview.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The owner of the company contacted me and offered me the agreed hourly wage, and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

QA Team Lead Interview

QA Team Lead
Orem, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Ridiculously easy.
Generic S.T.A.R. application process.
They are looking for the cheapest employee's they can get, no matter how qualified they are.

Interview Question – I wish I could say that I was able to cite a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations did not happen, they do not pay DOE.
Instead it was a solid we will pay you x amount of money, this has made it very difficult for them to get talented entry level employees through the door, and makes it difficult to retain them successfully.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative
Midvale, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was a dual interview. 1st with the sales manager and then the president of the company. the main focus was to see if i had experience in selling software as a service They do check your background with a national police report and also conduct a drug test. Very professional. would recommend applying if you like software sales.

Interview Question – don't recall any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Applications Programmer Interview

Applications Programmer
Midvale, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – i went through two interviews and a basic entry programming skills exam. The nice thing about the exam was it was before the interviews. Interviews were friendly and informative. Described the type of work that I would be expected to do and the hours expected to be worked.

Also, in the interview I was told while we work in teams, a lot of the code I would be writing would be by myself and then reviewed by a Senior Programmer. I like this method as in prior jobs where I did team programming, that usually meant one person did more work than another.

Interview Question – honestly can't remember anything unexpected or difficult. mostly coding stuff   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quomation Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quomation Insurance Services interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quomation Insurance Services employees and interview candidates.