Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com
  www.qbsol.com

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Two rounds of on campus interviews and one onsite interview. The first was about my background and experience, the second was behavioral. The onsite interview day consisted of a couple of social gatherings with current Quorum employees, allowing candidates to determine if Quorum would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
Havent accepted or declined yet, but have been given two weeks to make a decision.

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

A phone interview, then an onsite interview.

Consultant Interview

Quick interview, they pretty much explained to me why this opportunity was great for me and the company. I had 2 outstanding offers, and I had to make a decision the same day, so it wasn't much of an interview, rather a sales pitch.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your manager took credit for your suggestion?   View Answer
    they offered me the highest salary for that position, no negotiation, they beat the other offers from other companies.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Consultant Interview

The interview process involved two half-hour interviews, dinner with potential employers, and then half a day full of presentations and talking to other candidates/employees. I stopped after the two initial interviews because the current employees didn't even seem to enjoy their job. Also, the company seems to want to hire a ton of new graduates and make them travel, work overtime, and on weekends. The compensation isn't worth the workaholic lifestyle I foresaw.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical behavioral questions. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I came across this company at the engineering job fair. After speaking with the recruiters there, I had an initial on-campus interview scheduled. The recruiter was nice and the interview was fairly standard. We went over my work/research experience and qualifications, but there were no technical/quantitative questions. This was followed by a second on-campus interview with a different interviewer that asked very similar (standard) interview questions. Finally, I was flown out to the Houston office for an on-site interview. The night I arrived in Houston, the company took all of the new recruits out to dinner and answered any questions we had about the company. The next day we were taken to the office, given a tour, and interviewed with two executives with the company (I interviewed with a senior consultant and an executive in accounting). These interviews primarily served as an opportunity for me to learn more about the company and ask them questions. I received an offer within a week of returning home.