Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Two on campus interviews on different days, they call you back to the second if they like you. Within a day of the second interview you are notified if you are invited to the on-site interview in Houston. This means they want you, though the offer is still not a guarantee. If your interests are aligned and you want the job, its pretty much yours from this point. They put you up in a nice hotel, take you out to dinner and the on-site interview i very conversational. A review of your resume etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working for a technology company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

1 phone screening with behavioral, 2 behavorial in office interviews, 2 more less formal in-office interviews. The interviewers were typically friendly. I heard of a few interviewers that asked technical questions but for the most part, they do not expect you to know anything about oil and gas or even programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when..... (all sorts of iterations of this question)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you handled adversity.   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses (after answering this, they ask another one)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was three rounds. first two were on campus interviews with the company's campus sponsors. the last one was an office visit with a dinner the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was nice to see their impressive office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Requested for an interview on career services website. Invited for the first round interview. Attended info session. Took the first round interview. Got call for the second round interview on next day. Passed the second interview. Same week got call for the third round interview which was office visit. Attend dinner and next day took an informative interview. Next week got a call that they didn't select me. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your team member was not working and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and then an office visit in site. The two interviews were similar with similar questions and the on site visit was more of your turn to ask them about their company. Very friendly people that took time to make sure you felt comfortable during the interview process. They seemed interested in knowing how I could fit into their company with my specific career goals.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a pretty slick bait and switch to make it seem like you were going to be thrown onto a project and actually do something close to consulting. In my experience, I got chucked into a support role even though I had project related experience else where.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.