Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.
www.qbsol.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Mar 25, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

Interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Interview Details – I came across this company at the engineering job fair. After speaking with the recruiters there, I had an initial on-campus interview scheduled. The recruiter was nice and the interview was fairly standard. We went over my work/research experience and qualifications, but there were no technical/quantitative questions. This was followed by a second on-campus interview with a different interviewer that asked very similar (standard) interview questions. Finally, I was flown out to the Houston office for an on-site interview. The night I arrived in Houston, the company took all of the new recruits out to dinner and answered any questions we had about the company. The next day we were taken to the office, given a tour, and interviewed with two executives with the company (I interviewed with a senior consultant and an executive in accounting). These interviews primarily served as an opportunity for me to learn more about the company and ask them questions. I received an offer within a week of returning home.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Questions were all behavioral and focused on extra-curricular activities. No case-type questions in this round. Interviewer was friendly. After receiving a phone call the next day saying I was not advancing the next round, I asked for feedback, and was told that they do not disclose that kind of information.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leadership role in which you made a large difference   Answer Question

Consultant
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Recruiting: 2 stages of one on one interviews. Very laid back people and the office seemed very pleasant. Interview was your typical behavioral interview. LOTS of scenarios asked. They seemed to really want me to sell that I wanted to do technology consulting and why.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. interview questions and advice in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. employees and interview candidates.