Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com
  www.qbsol.com

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

College/University recruiting. Apply online then they invite you to a campus interview. The interview is a two day process. If they like you after the first interview then they will invite you back the next day. A week or so later they will let you know if you have made it ti the next round on interview which is an office visit. They will fly you out, and you will go to dinner with other candidates and current employees. The company pays for your hotel, plane, and transportation to and from the airport. The next day you will have one interview which is thirty minutes to an hour. The day of the interview they will feed you breakfast and lunch. They will let you know by that night if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions will come from your resume and experiences. You will mainly just talk about projects you have worked on, and technical stuff you have done.   Answer Question

I had another offer with better benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I initially met with a recruiter at the Texas A&M Career Fair. I had looked up all information on the career website and had already placed in an application at the time of meeting. The career fair meeting was informative and I was given all information on how to apply and an informational session flier. I received an email from the campus recruiting that I had received an interview. Attended their information session which was full of energy and helped to spark an interest. The next morning was the interview on-campus. General questions, heavily behavioral. Received a call back that evening for a 2nd round interview on campus the next morning. The next interview included more behavioral questions and general company fit questions (how do you work under pressure? what computer knowledge do you have?) Received a call, as promised, that evening inviting me to the on-site interviews. They allowed candidates to select their desired arrival date. I received my first pick. Went to the on-site interview which consisted of a dinner with newer employees the night before. The day of the interview we met in the hotel lobby to walk to the location. This day included breakfast, lunch, benefit overview, and two interviews. This interviews appeared to play "good cop, bad cop" because my first interview was very strict on all resume.transcript information. Example "Why did you get this grade in this class?". The 2nd interview was very career focused, it was almost very informal and a conversation, not an interview.

Interview Questions
    Was given the choice of 2 start dates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2012.

Four interviews in total. 2 in a row at college campus and 2 more on-sight interviews. Very attentive to details thorough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2012.

Applied through campus career service website after company reps visited campus. Attended three stage interview process. Round 1 and 2 on campus. Feedback was very timely. The on site interview which happened about 2 weeks later was not as intense as many may assume. Had a wonderful dinner with my group the night before Round 3. Questions were mostly behavioral, also pertaining to resume, student career and personal objectives. Met with two different executives. Decision process and contact was fast.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever learned something outside your career that blew your mind away?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2011.

I received the interview through a job fair. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the head recruiter where we mostly discussed my desire to enter the oil & gas field and background in technology. He was very friendly and polite.
    I received an e-mail 4 days later asking me to come in to the office to meet with a few upper-level employees. Both of these interviews went very well and I learned a lot about the company. I was sent an invite for the final in-office interview and informed I would receive a decision shorlty after. Three days before the in-office interview I received an e-mail informing me that they decided to bring other candidates in instead and that I was being cut from the process.
    Overall my experiences was positive and the employees were very nice. I was disappointed in how they handled the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain why your grades during this particular semester are so much lower than the others?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in December 2010.

I was contacted by the director of recruiting who was extremely polite and professional during all the stages of the hiring process. Initial interview on the phone where he briefly described what they do and asked whether I was interested. Arranged meeting with two employees in senior positions and then followed by phone interview/Q/A session with another employee. Received an offer shortly after.

A lot of young employees in organization, benefits not on par with big companies, possibly long hours. It was still a hard decision since base salary offer was pretty reasonable and their applications/technologies used seemed like a lot of fun.