Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I came across this company at the engineering job fair. After speaking with the recruiters there, I had an initial on-campus interview scheduled. The recruiter was nice and the interview was fairly standard. We went over my work/research experience and qualifications, but there were no technical/quantitative questions. This was followed by a second on-campus interview with a different interviewer that asked very similar (standard) interview questions. Finally, I was flown out to the Houston office for an on-site interview. The night I arrived in Houston, the company took all of the new recruits out to dinner and answered any questions we had about the company. The next day we were taken to the office, given a tour, and interviewed with two executives with the company (I interviewed with a senior consultant and an executive in accounting). These interviews primarily served as an opportunity for me to learn more about the company and ask them questions. I received an offer within a week of returning home.

Consultant Interview

Quick interview, they pretty much explained to me why this opportunity was great for me and the company. I had 2 outstanding offers, and I had to make a decision the same day, so it wasn't much of an interview, rather a sales pitch.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your manager took credit for your suggestion?   View Answer
    they offered me the highest salary for that position, no negotiation, they beat the other offers from other companies.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I received an email inviting me to apply for the position from a director. I spoke with the team at the career fair, and was called about an interview the next week. The day before the interview, I went to the info session, which was very beneficial, then interviewed with a company VP the next day, followed by a 2nd interview the next day, and an on site interview in Houston a few weeks later.

Come with questions - all 3 of my interviews started with opportunities to ask questions - and are more than willing to let you spend 30 minutes or so asking questions, so come prepared.

The interview itself was pretty standard - they asked to tell a little bit about yourself, your previous work experiences, leadership positions on campus, why you picked your major, etc. Followed by those behavioral questions ("tell me about a time when.... and what the outcome was")

The process is just as much about you learning about their business and if you would be a good fit in a consulting role as it is them determining whether you're a right fit for them. My best advice to you: ask engaging questions that make your interviewer go into detail about the specifics of different roles (delivery, support, development, implementation, etc.) If you are genuinely interested in learning about Quorum, they will be interested in you.

Interview Questions
    • You mentioned that it is most difficult for you to stay motivated when facing tedious tasks that aren't challenging. You may face a few of those situations here, how will you handle it, and how will you stay motivated?   Answer Question
    I was given a formal offer the day after my interview in Houston. The offer was better than I had been expecting - I did not try to negotiate. Given 2 weeks to accept/decline, but they mentioned they can be more flexible if need be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2014.

First round interview question are pertained and focused on items on your resume, school work and campus involvement. The interview is about 45 minutes to one hour long depending on the amount of questions you ask. That evening I received a phone call informing me I have advanced to the next round interview the following morning. Second Interview is the following morning with a different person asking the questions. The questions asked during this round is mostly behavioral/situation questions (I.e tell me time when you....). The following Monday, I received another phone call informing me I have made it to the office visit. They will give you two dates for the office visit (either Thursday-Friday or Sunday-Monday). You get the chance to stay in hotel downtown. That night you will get the chance to meet other candidates and get pick up by a couple of HR reps and go out to dinner and talk to recent grads who work at Quroum. The following moring you will get picked up in the morning and driven to the office. At the office visit, you go through a info session, interview with executive and lunch with a different group of recent grads. The interview at the office is somewhat easy. Personally, my interview was more of a convo, I ask the person giving the interview questions the entire time. I received a phone call informing me Quorum would like to extend an offer upon graduation to me.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2014.

The hiring process for me was a joke as I had already been in the industry for quite some time. I already had project experience, experience with an elite competitor who is better than Quorum, and heavy client management experience. I would say that if your an experienced hire, you should push for a signing bonus and read your contract carefully about bonuses and raises. as far as i know they stick to those guidelines at year end after evaluation.

They gave me a few days to respond

Consultant Interview

A phone interview, then an onsite interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Two rounds of on campus interviews and one onsite interview. The first was about my background and experience, the second was behavioral. The onsite interview day consisted of a couple of social gatherings with current Quorum employees, allowing candidates to determine if Quorum would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
    Havent accepted or declined yet, but have been given two weeks to make a decision.