Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview
    1 on 1 Interview with Manager
    1 on 1 Interview with VP

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to join Quorum   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I knew someone who worked there who gave the hiring manager my resume. The hiring manager emailed me very soon after and set up a phone interview. It was mainly about the job and just making sure I was interested. We then setup another phone interview with someone else in HR. Same type interview. After that we setup an two in-person interviews at their Houston location, and both were 1 on 1. After that, they took me to lunch with some of their recent consultant hires. It was a very positive experience. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. I did not get a job offer partly because they didn't think I was really interested in programming for a living. I have only positive things to say about my experience.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2009.

Interview

First had a phone interview and then about a month later another HR phone interview where I was asked behavioral questions. A week after the phone interview I came in for 2 1:1 interviews with execs. Both were really friendly. I was asked a lot of questions about working in a team environment and also asked a few technical questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the director of recruiting who was extremely polite and professional during all the stages of the hiring process. Initial interview on the phone where he briefly described what they do and asked whether I was interested. Arranged meeting with two employees in senior positions and then followed by phone interview/Q/A session with another employee. Received an offer shortly after.

A lot of young employees in organization, benefits not on par with big companies, possibly long hours. It was still a hard decision since base salary offer was pretty reasonable and their applications/technologies used seemed like a lot of fun.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief 30-45min phone interview/screen call . I was then asked to submit a copy of my college transcript. An office visit followed which consisted of three separate interviews with executives and managers. A call was made the following day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Question involved the trend of my grades throughout college.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2010.

Interview

Asked very basic questions about ways in which I had developed myself during college. Critiqued my transcript and made me explain reasons for problems I had encountered during school. Also questioned often about why I thought I fit in the role/wanted the job. All of the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• You are an engineering major that typically deals with mechanical parts and assemblies, what draws you to a company like Quorum who focuses on computer software/technology?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I received the interview through a job fair. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the head recruiter where we mostly discussed my desire to enter the oil & gas field and background in technology. He was very friendly and polite.
    I received an e-mail 4 days later asking me to come in to the office to meet with a few upper-level employees. Both of these interviews went very well and I learned a lot about the company. I was sent an invite for the final in-office interview and informed I would receive a decision shorlty after. Three days before the in-office interview I received an e-mail informing me that they decided to bring other candidates in instead and that I was being cut from the process.
    Overall my experiences was positive and the employees were very nice. I was disappointed in how they handled the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your grades during this particular semester are so much lower than the others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Campus Recruiting: 2 stages of one on one interviews. Very laid back people and the office seemed very pleasant. Interview was your typical behavioral interview. LOTS of scenarios asked. They seemed to really want me to sell that I wanted to do technology consulting and why.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I connected with the hiring manager on a social networking site. Great experience. Very fast turnaround. had a phone interview and met with 2 senior execs next day. got my offer later that day. Amazing experience and very comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Whats the hardest class you took and why was it hard? And a class you didnt have to take but why you took it? How do I know when you are stressed? Some team work questions and how to handle a difficult team member or boss?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Start date was too close. Didnt negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Four interviews in total. 2 in a row at college campus and 2 more on-sight interviews. Very attentive to details thorough.