Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com
  www.qbsol.com

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2013.

The interview process was a pretty slick bait and switch to make it seem like you were going to be thrown onto a project and actually do something close to consulting. In my experience, I got chucked into a support role even though I had project related experience else where.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Consultant Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

The interview process involved two half-hour interviews, dinner with potential employers, and then half a day full of presentations and talking to other candidates/employees. I stopped after the two initial interviews because the current employees didn't even seem to enjoy their job. Also, the company seems to want to hire a ton of new graduates and make them travel, work overtime, and on weekends. The compensation isn't worth the workaholic lifestyle I foresaw.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical behavioral questions. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in November 2012.

Submitted my resume through the career fair at university. Went through two rounds on on-campus interviews and then was invited to do an office visit. The on-campus interviews were fairly straightforward: mainly behavioral questions and trying to see if you are a good fit with the company (energy and software). The in-office consisted of 2 more interviews, lunch, and a benefits review session. Everyone is really friendly. There is an incredibly quick turnaround time. I heard the day of each interview whether or not I was going to the next round and recieved an offer the same day as the final interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2014.

The hiring process for me was a joke as I had already been in the industry for quite some time. I already had project experience, experience with an elite competitor who is better than Quorum, and heavy client management experience. I would say that if your an experienced hire, you should push for a signing bonus and read your contract carefully about bonuses and raises. as far as i know they stick to those guidelines at year end after evaluation.

They gave me a few days to respond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2014.

First round interview question are pertained and focused on items on your resume, school work and campus involvement. The interview is about 45 minutes to one hour long depending on the amount of questions you ask. That evening I received a phone call informing me I have advanced to the next round interview the following morning. Second Interview is the following morning with a different person asking the questions. The questions asked during this round is mostly behavioral/situation questions (I.e tell me time when you....). The following Monday, I received another phone call informing me I have made it to the office visit. They will give you two dates for the office visit (either Thursday-Friday or Sunday-Monday). You get the chance to stay in hotel downtown. That night you will get the chance to meet other candidates and get pick up by a couple of HR reps and go out to dinner and talk to recent grads who work at Quroum. The following moring you will get picked up in the morning and driven to the office. At the office visit, you go through a info session, interview with executive and lunch with a different group of recent grads. The interview at the office is somewhat easy. Personally, my interview was more of a convo, I ask the person giving the interview questions the entire time. I received a phone call informing me Quorum would like to extend an offer upon graduation to me.