Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com
  www.qbsol.com

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2014
Updated Jun 21, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2014.

The hiring process for me was a joke as I had already been in the industry for quite some time. I already had project experience, experience with an elite competitor who is better than Quorum, and heavy client management experience. I would say that if your an experienced hire, you should push for a signing bonus and read your contract carefully about bonuses and raises. as far as i know they stick to those guidelines at year end after evaluation.

They gave me a few days to respond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in December 2010.

I was contacted by the director of recruiting who was extremely polite and professional during all the stages of the hiring process. Initial interview on the phone where he briefly described what they do and asked whether I was interested. Arranged meeting with two employees in senior positions and then followed by phone interview/Q/A session with another employee. Received an offer shortly after.

A lot of young employees in organization, benefits not on par with big companies, possibly long hours. It was still a hard decision since base salary offer was pretty reasonable and their applications/technologies used seemed like a lot of fun.