Quorum Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Review in May 2014.

Very well planned and well executed process. Good deep dive questions. Got to return to meet prospective colleagues. Felt comfortable, a good "get to know you and evaluate fit. The hiring manager was very up front and transparent - I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions
    • Got pretty specific about handling use cases and validation/verification.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate. Happy with outcome.

Study Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Review.

The interviewing process was pleasant at Quorum. The corporate recruiter was responsive and well-informed about the position and company history. There were more levels of screening for this position than my past positions, which turned out to be a great thing.

Interview Questions
    • Quorum hires people with the aptitude to perform the job, not necessarily a person who has experience in a similar position or even within the IRB industry altogether. That being said, there were few technical questions asked during my interview. The interviewer mostly focused on behavioral-type questions such as how I respond to customers, how I problem-solved in past positions, and previous business to business experience.   Answer Question
    The recruiter seemed unable to negotiate or flex at all on the offer, even when I asked for non-monetary benefits/perks.