Quorum Review Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (West Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very well planned and well executed process. Good deep dive questions. Got to return to meet prospective colleagues. Felt comfortable, a good "get to know you and evaluate fit. The hiring manager was very up front and transparent - I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Got pretty specific about handling use cases and validation/verification.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate. Happy with outcome.

Study Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interviewing process was pleasant at Quorum. The corporate recruiter was responsive and well-informed about the position and company history. There were more levels of screening for this position than my past positions, which turned out to be a great thing.

Interview Questions

• Quorum hires people with the aptitude to perform the job, not necessarily a person who has experience in a similar position or even within the IRB industry altogether. That being said, there were few technical questions asked during my interview. The interviewer mostly focused on behavioral-type questions such as how I respond to customers, how I problem-solved in past positions, and previous business to business experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter seemed unable to negotiate or flex at all on the offer, even when I asked for non-monetary benefits/perks.

Consent Forms Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

Done over Skype (long distance). I don't have 50 words to write on this, because it was completely canned and nothing out of the ordinary. Also, it was two years ago, and I don't have a play-by-play of the interview memorized.

Interview Questions

• There was absolutely nothing difficult about this interview. It was one of the easiest that I've ever had.   Answer Question