Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum ReviewMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (West Seattle, WA) in May 2014.
Very well planned and well executed process. Good deep dive questions. Got to return to meet prospective colleagues. Felt comfortable, a good "get to know you and evaluate fit. The hiring manager was very up front and transparent - I really appreciated that.
- Got pretty specific about handling use cases and validation/verification. Answer Question
I did negotiate. Happy with outcome.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA).
The interviewing process was pleasant at Quorum. The corporate recruiter was responsive and well-informed about the position and company history. There were more levels of screening for this position than my past positions, which turned out to be a great thing.
- Quorum hires people with the aptitude to perform the job, not necessarily a person who has experience in a similar position or even within the IRB industry altogether. That being said, there were few technical questions asked during my interview. The interviewer mostly focused on behavioral-type questions such as how I respond to customers, how I problem-solved in past positions, and previous business to business experience. Answer Question
The recruiter seemed unable to negotiate or flex at all on the offer, even when I asked for non-monetary benefits/perks.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.
Done over Skype (long distance). I don't have 50 words to write on this, because it was completely canned and nothing out of the ordinary. Also, it was two years ago, and I don't have a play-by-play of the interview memorized.
- There was absolutely nothing difficult about this interview. It was one of the easiest that I've ever had. Answer Question