Quova Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quova

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Quova (Mountain View, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I thought I had a pretty good run here .. The interviews were very easy. No trick questions and straightforward. None of the interviewers seem to dig deeper in technical areas. Most of it involved explaining the work I did at my current job..
    Unfortunately, I did not get any response from them . I got to know through the recruiter that the review was neither positive nor negative , but for some reason they werent able to assess my skills. I felt bad . To me it was a cakewalk interview . I felt xtremely confident when I walked out that door. I wish they got back to me on how it went .

Interview Questions

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quova (Mountain View, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Three person interview - VP, hiring manager and subordinate. The questions from the subordinate were the most difficult.