Qwest Customer Sales and Service Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Qwest in August 2007.

Consisted of phone interview then 1:1 interview with upper level manager. Interview questions consisted of basic S.T.A.R. questionaire. S.T.A.R. is situation, task, action, result. They asked questions like describe a time when you had a difficult client, describe the scenario and outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a difficult client, what happened, and how did you resolve it.   View Answer
N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Qwest

Customer Sales and Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qwest in April 2010.

I applied online and was called back a few days later. I was interviewd over the phone. I had to give examples of my customer service experience. I explained about a situation a customer was having and how i helped to resolve it.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation that you helped a customer.   View Answer
    • What pay rate are you looking for?   View Answer

It was in anouther state.

Worked for Qwest? Contribute to the Community!