Qwest

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Sales and Service Associate Interview

Customer Sales and Service Associate
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Qwest in August 2007.

Interview Details – Consisted of phone interview then 1:1 interview with upper level manager. Interview questions consisted of basic S.T.A.R. questionaire. S.T.A.R. is situation, task, action, result. They asked questions like describe a time when you had a difficult client, describe the scenario and outcome.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a difficult client, what happened, and how did you resolve it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Customer Sales and Service Associate Interview

Customer Sales and Service Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qwest in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called back a few days later. I was interviewd over the phone. I had to give examples of my customer service experience. I explained about a situation a customer was having and how i helped to resolve it.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – It was in anouther state.

Worked for Qwest? Contribute to the Community!