Qwest Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Qwest in November 2010.

The interview process for this company was fairly straight forward and easy. the company was very friendly and was more of a background and history questionnaire than a pointed question or hypothetical questing thing.

Interview Questions

salary

Other Interview Reviews for Qwest

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Qwest in October 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone call & follow-up email. We had a brief discussion, he reached out to the hiring manager & I had a interview set up the following day.

Interview was very brief, 1 hr. The interview read my CV very closely and he wanted to speak to a few of the positions I'd held. Conversation was casual and very comfortable.

Recruiter called back in 2 days, stated there was no need for a follow-up, as the manager wanted to extend an offer.

Advise:
    1. Dress professional regardless of position. (I was in a suit, hiring manager was business casual)
    2. Know your CV (resume) through & through. Be able to speak to each job and how you personally added value. Be able to fill in the blanks.

Interview Questions
    • In your last position, did you have to fight for what you believed to be the right decision? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    I dealt directly with the recruiter concerning negotiations. The offer came in low, but as I felt the client wanted to fill the position quickly I ended up asking directly what the pay range was.

Then stated that would accept at the highest dollar amount of that range.
    Could not negotiate further vacation time, etc.