Qwest Senior Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Sales Consultant (2)
- Customer Sales and Service Associate (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Senior Retail Sales Associate (1)
- Technical Lead - Testing (1)
- Strategic Supplier Manager (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sourcing Manager (1)
- Field Marketing Manager (1)
- Senior UI Designer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Support (1)
- Senior Attorney (1)
- Customer Relationship Manager (1)
- Customer Sales and Service (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Major Account Executive (1)
- Global Account Manager (1)
- Senior Account Executive (1)
- Kiosk Manager (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
Senior Product Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qwest in November 2009.
Interview Details – Nicely done, straight-forward interview process. They made sure I was comfortable with the expectations and understood the good, the bad and the ugly.
Interview Question – How would you motivate a large cross-functional team to perform on a program where there is seemingly no other motivation to do so? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Again pretty straight forward.
Very Easy Interview
Senior Product Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qwest in February 2009.
Interview Details – It was an internal move from process management to product management. I had worked with the hiring director before on another project.
Interview Question – What product management experience I had in the past. View Answer
Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate, but I was able to get the salary I wanted.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qwest