Qwest

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qwest in November 2009.

Interview Details – Nicely done, straight-forward interview process. They made sure I was comfortable with the expectations and understood the good, the bad and the ugly.

Interview Question – How would you motivate a large cross-functional team to perform on a program where there is seemingly no other motivation to do so?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Again pretty straight forward.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qwest in February 2009.

Interview Details – It was an internal move from process management to product management. I had worked with the hiring director before on another project.

Interview Question – What product management experience I had in the past.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate, but I was able to get the salary I wanted.

Worked for Qwest? Contribute to the Community!