Qwizdom Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qwizdom

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qwizdom (Newark, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Having a sales background with some teaching experience would be the best. They are probably looking for a high energy individual with experience and success in the education market. I had a phone interview and then a one on one at the Mariott in Newark airport. I had to prepare a sales presentation on Qwizdom product, which I did. I included PowerPoint handouts. I managed to misspell Qwizdom throughout (Quizdom!!) I must say, however, that my interview with Gretchen, the V.P. of Sales at that time, was the most enjoyable and remarkable interview for a job I have EVER had.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a Curriculum Supervisor or Assistant Superintendent and get them to take a look at our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me what they were offering-- it was pretty much take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qwizdom in January 2010.

Interview

A phone interview and then flew to Cleveland for a face-to-face interview. Both were with VP of Sales. Had to do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult. Pretty straight forward interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.