Rêv Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Department Interview

Accounting Department
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rêv Worldwide in June 2011.

Interview Details – Depends on the position, but most often interview is with the Controller. He is very sweet and is easy to talk to. He is the first person I have dealt with in Austin that was not afraid of my qualifications. It was smooth and as long as you are yourself, you'll be fine.

Interview Question – Didn't really have anything difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to it. They offered more than I had asked for and I was happy to receive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Rev Worldwide Interview

Rev Worldwide

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rêv Worldwide.

Interview Details – Had 1 interview with 3 individuals. 2 way conversation about position, expectations, and training. After the interview it did not take long for them to offer the position.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was limited

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rêv Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rêv Worldwide interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rêv Worldwide employees and interview candidates.