R.C. Willey Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2014
12 interviews

2.3

Technology Specialist Interview

Applied via their website. Was called in for an interview. Was a simple 10 minute interview with two managers present. After interview they said they'd call, and did so letting me know the outcome. It was a very simple process. I did quite a bit of research about RC Willey to make sure I knew about the company and they never asked something along the lines of my preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a few anecdotal questions about what I'd do in this certain situation, or that situation.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2009.

Was a hiring event, more like speed date than anything.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your previous lines of work where you had to deal with a stressful situation.   View Answer
    Starting pay was 11$ an hour. More than my previous job so the offer accepted.s

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at R.C. Willey in June 2011.

From the time I filled out the application I got a call three days later.

Interview Questions
    • I think they thought I couldn't do the job they kept asking if I could assemble furniture.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Murray, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at R.C. Willey.

the Process will take a while but it is well worth the wait.
    The questions that they give you have common sense answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2009.

Easy interview if sales is your background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rocklin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at R.C. Willey.

Very long interview process. The HR department manager is very inexperienced. You must know someone that works there or be "one of them" to even get the first interview. After that, the entire process may involve two more interviews and a drug test and ethics test (They know what answers they want to see).

Interview Questions
    • Depending on who you interview with, there are not any difficult questions.   Answer Question
    Not much. Pay is commission only. Pay cycle is very long, too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Meridian, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R.C. Willey in October 2009.

Easy if you have sold furniture or have a design back round.

Office Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rocklin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2011.

You walk into the store and head to the back where the cashiers are. Go to customer service and ask for an application. Make sure to be clean and neat as you will be looked at by all that hear you ask for an application. Thats the 1st screening ,especially when you turn it back in. If they are hiring they call you from 1-5 days after. (They hold the application for 3 months) You will get a phone interview 1st usually by HR. If they like what they hear they call for a 2nd Interview at the store with Office Supervisor/Managers. If they dont like your application you will recieve a letter in the maill approx 2-3 weeks. The next call will be to come into HR and take a test about honesty and drug test. ( They do call old jobs and some references) There are a lot of girls and woman who work in the office. Sometimes the store Manager may interview you as well and she looks for nice,creative,strong people to work in the office and NO DRAMA. Open availability will get you in quick!!

Interview Questions
    • Please describe an incident in which you had a disagreement or misunderstanding with a boss/coworker/customer. What happened and how did it turn out?   View Answer
    Salary is not negotiable. Corporate ran. There is no room for advancement, but there are alot of jobs to transfer to within the company.

Sales Associate Interview

In the first 5 minutes of the meeting I was offered the position, it was a really easy process to go through. Honestly there is nothing really to worry about when it comes to getting a job here. Basically just go in with confidence, and sell yourself. If you can do that you can easily achieve receiving an offer.

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at R.C. Willey in July 2009.

questions, usually very generic, not really related to job. They believe good sales people make great managers.

Interview Questions

Worked for R.C. Willey? Contribute to the Community!