R.C. Willey Interview Questions

2.3

Technology Specialist Interview

Applied via their website. Was called in for an interview. Was a simple 10 minute interview with two managers present. After interview they said they'd call, and did so letting me know the outcome. It was a very simple process. I did quite a bit of research about RC Willey to make sure I knew about the company and they never asked something along the lines of my preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a few anecdotal questions about what I'd do in this certain situation, or that situation.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at R.C. Willey.

the Process will take a while but it is well worth the wait.
    The questions that they give you have common sense answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at R.C. Willey.

Very long interview process. The HR department manager is very inexperienced. You must know someone that works there or be "one of them" to even get the first interview. After that, the entire process may involve two more interviews and a drug test and ethics test (They know what answers they want to see).

Interview Questions
    • Depending on who you interview with, there are not any difficult questions.   Answer Question
    Not much. Pay is commission only. Pay cycle is very long, too.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.C. Willey in June 2011.

From the time I filled out the application I got a call three days later.

Interview Questions
    • I think they thought I couldn't do the job they kept asking if I could assemble furniture.   Answer Question

Office Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2011.

You walk into the store and head to the back where the cashiers are. Go to customer service and ask for an application. Make sure to be clean and neat as you will be looked at by all that hear you ask for an application. Thats the 1st screening ,especially when you turn it back in. If they are hiring they call you from 1-5 days after. (They hold the application for 3 months) You will get a phone interview 1st usually by HR. If they like what they hear they call for a 2nd Interview at the store with Office Supervisor/Managers. If they dont like your application you will recieve a letter in the maill approx 2-3 weeks. The next call will be to come into HR and take a test about honesty and drug test. ( They do call old jobs and some references) There are a lot of girls and woman who work in the office. Sometimes the store Manager may interview you as well and she looks for nice,creative,strong people to work in the office and NO DRAMA. Open availability will get you in quick!!

Interview Questions
    • Please describe an incident in which you had a disagreement or misunderstanding with a boss/coworker/customer. What happened and how did it turn out?   View Answer
    Salary is not negotiable. Corporate ran. There is no room for advancement, but there are alot of jobs to transfer to within the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at R.C. Willey in October 2009.

Easy if you have sold furniture or have a design back round.

Warehouse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2009.

Was a hiring event, more like speed date than anything.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your previous lines of work where you had to deal with a stressful situation.   View Answer
    Starting pay was 11$ an hour. More than my previous job so the offer accepted.s

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at R.C. Willey in April 2009.

Easy interview if sales is your background.

Sales Associate Interview

In the first 5 minutes of the meeting I was offered the position, it was a really easy process to go through. Honestly there is nothing really to worry about when it comes to getting a job here. Basically just go in with confidence, and sell yourself. If you can do that you can easily achieve receiving an offer.

Warehouse Worker Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at R.C. Willey in September 2010.

The interviews for the distribution center are very thorough. The interview went through each of my previous jobs with me, asking several questions about my coworkers, supervisors, and every day routine of the job. He especially went through the reason for leaving each job and what I was looking for at a job at RC Willey that I didn't find at other jobs.

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking for at RC Willey that you are getting at your other jobs?   Answer Question