R/GA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Producer Interview

Associate Producer
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at R/GA in May 2014.

Interview Details – Great experience. Team was very open and transparent with what they were looking for.
Recruiter was fantastic with keeping applicant informed and in the loop as to status.
Introduced me to other office that had a better position fit per my skill set

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Associate Producer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R/GA in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process with R/GA was one of the best I have had. From the first moment of communication with the recruiter to the last, my experience was fluid, transparent, and very well handled by the people of R/GA SF.

Interview Question – What is a producer to you, in your own words.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Art Director
San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at R/GA in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initial conversation with the recruiter was very positive, following interview, did not respond to status inquires re the position.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

ACD Interview

ACD
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at R/GA in September 2013.

Interview Details – I've tried to get my portfolio reviewed unsuccessfully but the recruiter seems to hire only her friends.

Interview Question – It was a difficult interview because the recruiter didn't seem at all interested in what I had to say, very frustrating. Gave the impression that this is not a club that would have me as a member, or a club I would want to be in   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very very clique-y, not a professional interview.

Office Coordinator Interview

Office Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at R/GA in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone in HR for a phone interview. It went well and she said she would like me to come in for a second interview and would email me the time and place. But she never emailed, even after I emailed her thanking her for the interview and asking about the details for my next interview, she did not respond until over a week later only to tell me they went with someone else for the position.

Interview Question – She asked me who my favorite designer was, even though it was not a design position, caught me completely off guard and my mind blanked and I couldn't think of anyone. I felt like that had a negative impact on my interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at R/GA.

Interview Details – I went via a recruiting company in San Francisco. Interviewed with 6 people in one day. Short interviews, partly technical and partly general questions. The culture seems very political and seems like management expects you to suck up to them even on the interview. Seem to hire based on hipster culture.

Interview Question – Mobile platform caching. What's your most notable achievement.   View Answer

Associate Interaction Designer Interview

Associate Interaction Designer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R/GA in August 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Email submission of resume, cover letter and website link
2. Group Interview (3) people: keynote presentation of work, physical work samples, storytelling
- got only two questions
- was asked to do an exercise in my discipline
3. Second Interview (1) person: prepaired the exercise and a presentation to go with it
4. Phone call offer made by HR, followed up by the Hiring Manager for my discipline about position details
5. Contract emailed to me

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for R/GA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R/GA interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by R/GA employees and interview candidates.