R/GA

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at R/GA in May 2014.

Great experience. Team was very open and transparent with what they were looking for.
    Recruiter was fantastic with keeping applicant informed and in the loop as to status.
    Introduced me to other office that had a better position fit per my skill set

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at R/GA in November 2013.

Initial conversation with the recruiter was very positive, following interview, did not respond to status inquires re the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

ACD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at R/GA in September 2013.

I've tried to get my portfolio reviewed unsuccessfully but the recruiter seems to hire only her friends.

Interview Questions
    • It was a difficult interview because the recruiter didn't seem at all interested in what I had to say, very frustrating. Gave the impression that this is not a club that would have me as a member, or a club I would want to be in   Answer Question

Very very clique-y, not a professional interview.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at R/GA in July 2013.

I was contacted by someone in HR for a phone interview. It went well and she said she would like me to come in for a second interview and would email me the time and place. But she never emailed, even after I emailed her thanking her for the interview and asking about the details for my next interview, she did not respond until over a week later only to tell me they went with someone else for the position.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me who my favorite designer was, even though it was not a design position, caught me completely off guard and my mind blanked and I couldn't think of anyone. I felt like that had a negative impact on my interview.   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R/GA in January 2013.

The interview process with R/GA was one of the best I have had. From the first moment of communication with the recruiter to the last, my experience was fluid, transparent, and very well handled by the people of R/GA SF.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at R/GA.

I went via a recruiting company in San Francisco. Interviewed with 6 people in one day. Short interviews, partly technical and partly general questions. The culture seems very political and seems like management expects you to suck up to them even on the interview. Seem to hire based on hipster culture.

Interview Questions
    • Mobile platform caching. What's your most notable achievement.   View Answer

Associate Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at R/GA in August 2009.

1. Email submission of resume, cover letter and website link
    2. Group Interview (3) people: keynote presentation of work, physical work samples, storytelling
    - got only two questions
    - was asked to do an exercise in my discipline
    3. Second Interview (1) person: prepaired the exercise and a presentation to go with it
    4. Phone call offer made by HR, followed up by the Hiring Manager for my discipline about position details
    5. Contract emailed to me