R/GA Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at R/GA (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very informal. The first interviewer didn't know anything technical. He kept uttering the f word and using "sexy" as a reference word to describe the code. I took that as a normal practice in the ad industry. I was told that the next recruiter would be a technical one. He just stopped me when I started explaining oops answers. A few general questions and I was told I would be invited for the next round. After personally following up with the HR in 2 weeks, I was told that I was not selected. Nothing against the company but the overall experience was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for R/GA

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at R/GA (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I went via a recruiting company in San Francisco. Interviewed with 6 people in one day. Short interviews, partly technical and partly general questions. The culture seems very political and seems like management expects you to suck up to them even on the interview. Seem to hire based on hipster culture.

Interview Questions

• Mobile platform caching. What's your most notable achievement.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at R/GA in February 2012.

Interview

This was a 3:1 interview with their team of engineers. The interview questions were related to memory management, design patterns, and writing code on the whiteboard. For the 2nd part of the interview, the interviewer did not show. I never heard back from them again. No rejection letter, no nothing. No phone call, not even email. Very unprofessional.