R.H. Donnelley Interview Questions

2.3

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at R.H. Donnelley (Cary, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview. Face to face interview and then offer.

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at R.H. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was pretty cookie cutter. I was asked to go over my background and a couple of scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. This is purely an entry level position that is only good for using as a stepping stone torwards a high paying sales position that requires experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.H. Donnelley in September 2010.

Interview

I had applied online and had waited approximately 2 weeks for a reply. After being contacted i set up a phone interview. This consisted mostly of reviewing qualifications and going over the position. After this interview I decided to discontinue my pursuit of the job at that time.