R.J. Corman Railroad

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.J. Corman Railroad

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad in September 2010.

I e-mailed the Director of Human Resources and told her I was interested in the job. She replied telling me to send her my resume, and said she would inform as to whether I would be considered. She replied in a matter of days, and we set up a telephone interview. She told me at the end of the phone interview that she was interested in meeting me in person. I drove up to Nicholasville two weeks later and had an interview with her and one other Human Resources employee. They were incredibly laid back and the interview went by very smoothly. No tough questions, they mainly just wanted to know about my college experience: classes I enjoyed the most and why, what the town was like, what interested me about R. J. Corman, etc.

The next phase, which happened one hour later that day, was an interview with the company VP. She was also very nice and accommodating, albeit a bit intense and intimidating in her general demeanor.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the entire interview process.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad in April 2010.

Two panel interview by the President and the Media Advisor

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to deflect, or otherwise, influence employees who may be injured to not seek medical advisement?   Answer Question