R.J. Corman Railroad

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Nicholasville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad in April 2010.

Interview Details – Two panel interview by the President and the Media Advisor

Interview Question – Are you able to deflect, or otherwise, influence employees who may be injured to not seek medical advisement?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Nicholasville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad in September 2010.

Interview Details – I e-mailed the Director of Human Resources and told her I was interested in the job. She replied telling me to send her my resume, and said she would inform as to whether I would be considered. She replied in a matter of days, and we set up a telephone interview. She told me at the end of the phone interview that she was interested in meeting me in person. I drove up to Nicholasville two weeks later and had an interview with her and one other Human Resources employee. They were incredibly laid back and the interview went by very smoothly. No tough questions, they mainly just wanted to know about my college experience: classes I enjoyed the most and why, what the town was like, what interested me about R. J. Corman, etc.

The next phase, which happened one hour later that day, was an interview with the company VP. She was also very nice and accommodating, albeit a bit intense and intimidating in her general demeanor.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the entire interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for R.J. Corman Railroad? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.J. Corman Railroad interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by R.J. Corman Railroad employees and interview candidates.