R K Swamy BBDO

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.8

Creative Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO.

The interview happened after initial two cancelled appointments from the company's side. The first interview happened with the Head of the western region who also is the Executive Creative Director. It was an easy interview. Then the second round happened on the same day with a business unit head. It was also an easy interview as both of them like the work they saw. Still there was a delay in the process of selection as they bargained hard for the salary. They got a better deal.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked "What if you don't good Art Director to do your work?". This was after commenting that the work I carried with me was well art directed. It took some time for me to answer the question. And I did not get the context from which the question was asked which ultimately I found out, after working in the organisation for close to 5 years.   Answer Question
    It was hard to negotiate and they got a better deal. Stick to the figure you have asked for and don't come down. Ask for 20% more than what you have thought of. They need people, they will pay. Another reason is that the increments doesn't happen on time and when it happens it is really bad. So make the most when you join.

Partner Interview

There was no formal interview as the employer was known to me. However, they can be quite basic. Go well-prepared with how you can contribute to the bottom-line.

They have fixed slabs. One can negotiate up 10-20% but be sure to get a lower raise next year. That is how they equalize.

Senior Brand Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at R K Swamy BBDO.

Interview rounds with the top management. Three rounds of testing your skills, knowledge and off the handle reactions. No Case studies to solve.

Rigid

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at R K Swamy BBDO in February 2012.

basic industry knowledge

Lead Generation Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at R K Swamy BBDO in October 2011.

Well Interview Is taken On 1-1 Basis and if suitable for Post you get Confirmation Reply Very soon

Brand Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at R K Swamy BBDO in July 2011.

Had a conversation with the HR where I was interviewed over the phone.
    Scheduled a 1:1 interview with the department head post which on the same day a 1:1 interview was scheduled with the business head.

At first, like the name suggests, I had a perception of an bureaucratic working force however, after accepting the offer and meeting the business heads, I realized that there is more than what meets the eye since their ambitions and aspirations met that were set in my mind.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see the Digital Business in the coming 5 years in India?   Answer Question