R.R. Donnelley

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was told they wanted to hire very quickly. Interview was mostly just them trying to get dirt on their competitor who I worked for at the time. Kind of came across as arrogant. Had to follow up with them 3 times over the course of a few weeks to check status. Never received a reply. Finally I emailed telling them I was no longer interested, then they replied.

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – Interviewed twice to gain my current position by upper management. The first time was with the human resources area, it was a basic entry level interview, standard questions with no surprises. The second interview was with the a group of three managers including the facility manager, customer service manager and an account manager at one time.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Long Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Question – Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call about 2 weeks later. When I went in for the interview, the hiring manager said this was the first round of "meet and greet" interviews, as the talent pool was very large. No other real information, nothing about the job. I think this person was just really impressed by the volume of people that applied for the position.

Got shuffled out within 20 minutes, saying that she had 2 more people coming in after me.

Waste of time.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working in a buttoned-up Corporate environment?   View Answer

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick. I was interviewed by the hiring manager one time. I was then contacted by HR a few days later telling me that I would be recieiving a package in the Mail via FED EX or UPS with the job offer ( salary ) and al lthe other info needed to complete the process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.