R.R. Donnelley Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2014.

Was told they wanted to hire very quickly. Interview was mostly just them trying to get dirt on their competitor who I worked for at the time. Kind of came across as arrogant. Had to follow up with them 3 times over the course of a few weeks to check status. Never received a reply. Finally I emailed telling them I was no longer interested, then they replied.

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed twice to gain my current position by upper management. The first time was with the human resources area, it was a basic entry level interview, standard questions with no surprises. The second interview was with the a group of three managers including the facility manager, customer service manager and an account manager at one time.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you want to be within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Questions
    • Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2010.

Applied online and got a call about 2 weeks later. When I went in for the interview, the hiring manager said this was the first round of "meet and greet" interviews, as the talent pool was very large. No other real information, nothing about the job. I think this person was just really impressed by the volume of people that applied for the position.

Got shuffled out within 20 minutes, saying that she had 2 more people coming in after me.

Waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working in a buttoned-up Corporate environment?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2010.

The interview process was very quick. I was interviewed by the hiring manager one time. I was then contacted by HR a few days later telling me that I would be recieiving a package in the Mail via FED EX or UPS with the job offer ( salary ) and al lthe other info needed to complete the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!