R.R. Donnelley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Accounting Supervisor
Avon, CT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2010.

Interview Details – They made me go through 5 interviews with 7 people with the last leg in Chicago. Then, after the 5th round of interviews, they decided I didn't have enough experience. You would've thought they would have known that prior to flying me to Chicago (and returning me the same day!). Talk about an exhausting, wasteful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the benefits sheet I was shown was incorrect, leading me to believe there was a pension plan when there wasn't.

I'm glad they didn't offer me the job because the benefits I was shown seemed weak (2 weeks vacation, no sick time). That's awful to say the least.

Interview Question – Explain to me how you implemented change and dealt with the reactions of employees   Answer Question

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!