R.R. Donnelley Accounting Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Avon, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2010.

They made me go through 5 interviews with 7 people with the last leg in Chicago. Then, after the 5th round of interviews, they decided I didn't have enough experience. You would've thought they would have known that prior to flying me to Chicago (and returning me the same day!). Talk about an exhausting, wasteful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the benefits sheet I was shown was incorrect, leading me to believe there was a pension plan when there wasn't.

I'm glad they didn't offer me the job because the benefits I was shown seemed weak (2 weeks vacation, no sick time). That's awful to say the least.

Interview Questions
  • Explain to me how you implemented change and dealt with the reactions of employees   Answer Question

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!