R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.8

Creative Digital Leadership Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews (phone interview, in person, then another phone interview.) Neither of the three interviewers seemed to agree on defining the role… the last one was the most honest with me regarding "company environment." (old-school.) Seems like they were looking to hire someone to "save an account" but not sure.

Interview Questions

• Interesting: all three interviewers dominated the conversation by providing answers to the questions they were asking...None seemed very happy with their employer or situation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

face to face blah blah blah blah blah blah blah friend suggested I apply interviewed with friend and other team member met with two more team members received offer I do not have more information to provide at this time

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve client issues   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

It took a long time to get an interview and it was professional and well conducted. It began with phone interview, then in person. The office is impressive and busy with activity.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of turning an unhappy client into a satisfied client?   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Austell, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

it was a lot of information about the job some I knew and some I had to learn but it was all helpful. I was able to grasp the job at hand right of way. I asked question when I didn't understand something. In the end I was hired. the interview was very assuring.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do I have?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President, Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face with Direct Supv, Face to Face with CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

during second face to face I was informed of the salary and benefits package. no negotiations on that, but I did ask for and receive a 3rd week of vacation.