Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley
- Project Manager (6)
- Account Manager (5)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Research Associate (3)
- Material Handler (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Leadership Development Program (2)
- Graphic Designer (2)
- Financial Associate (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Programmer/Analyst (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Auditor (1)
- Proof Reader (1)
- Quality (1)
- Customer Serfvice Representative (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Electrician (1)
- Employee Relations (1)
- Material Handler I (1)
- Technician (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Composition Coordinator (1)
- Communications (1)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (1)
- Master PLanner (1)
- Sales (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.
Phone Interview, Face to Face with Direct Supv, Face to Face with CEO
- pretty standard. I had samples of my work to show. Answer Question
during second face to face I was informed of the salary and benefits package. no negotiations on that, but I did ask for and receive a 3rd week of vacation.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.
It took a long time to get an interview and it was professional and well conducted. It began with phone interview, then in person. The office is impressive and busy with activity.
- What is one example of turning an unhappy client into a satisfied client? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.
face to face blah blah blah blah blah blah blah friend suggested I apply interviewed with friend and other team member met with two more team members received offer I do not have more information to provide at this time
- How do you resolve client issues 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.
Multiple interviews (phone interview, in person, then another phone interview.) Neither of the three interviewers seemed to agree on defining the role… the last one was the most honest with me regarding "company environment." (old-school.) Seems like they were looking to hire someone to "save an account" but not sure.
- Interesting: all three interviewers dominated the conversation by providing answers to the questions they were asking...None seemed very happy with their employer or situation? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review