R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.5

Creative Digital Leadership Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews (phone interview, in person, then another phone interview.) Neither of the three interviewers seemed to agree on defining the role… the last one was the most honest with me regarding "company environment." (old-school.) Seems like they were looking to hire someone to "save an account" but not sure.

Interview Questions

• Interesting: all three interviewers dominated the conversation by providing answers to the questions they were asking...None seemed very happy with their employer or situation?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President, Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face with Direct Supv, Face to Face with CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

during second face to face I was informed of the salary and benefits package. no negotiations on that, but I did ask for and receive a 3rd week of vacation.