R.R. Donnelley

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Question – For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – I had a phone and face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was surprised that all correspondence was handled by the hiring manager and not by Human Resources. I thought both interviews went well. The face-to-face interview consisted of me, the hiring manager and a team lead. The company only notified me of their final decision after I followed up.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was ask to give a brief example of how I could benefit the CSR dept. The manager was very friendly as that he explained that I was chosen because of my versitility in the company. I was not interested due to the fact that you would be on call 24/7.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer in the middle of the night.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The pay increase was not enough to justify the hours expected from you, and the job was very demanding mentally.

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.