R.R. Donnelley Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had a phone and face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was surprised that all correspondence was handled by the hiring manager and not by Human Resources. I thought both interviews went well. The face-to-face interview consisted of me, the hiring manager and a team lead. The company only notified me of their final decision after I followed up.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

Interview

I was ask to give a brief example of how I could benefit the CSR dept. The manager was very friendly as that he explained that I was chosen because of my versitility in the company. I was not interested due to the fact that you would be on call 24/7.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer in the middle of the night.   1 Answer

The pay increase was not enough to justify the hours expected from you, and the job was very demanding mentally.