R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com

R.R. Donnelley Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

I had a phone and face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was surprised that all correspondence was handled by the hiring manager and not by Human Resources. I thought both interviews went well. The face-to-face interview consisted of me, the hiring manager and a team lead. The company only notified me of their final decision after I followed up.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

I was ask to give a brief example of how I could benefit the CSR dept. The manager was very friendly as that he explained that I was chosen because of my versitility in the company. I was not interested due to the fact that you would be on call 24/7.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer in the middle of the night.   View Answer

The pay increase was not enough to justify the hours expected from you, and the job was very demanding mentally.