R.R. Donnelley

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Document Processor Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in December 2010.

I was first contacted by an HR Manager, who set up the interview with the Site Manager. The HR Manager did not ask any questions so there was no pre-screening. I met with the Site Manager and had a very easy interview. Very casual and simple, basic questions. I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to others in the business unit. I was told the next step would be meeting with the Regional Manager, who was out-of-state. A few weeks later I was invited back for that interview. Again, very basic questions. I was offered the position a few weeks later. Since working there, the interviewing process has become more formal, with behavioral questions added to professional experience.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate salary and vacation.