R.R. Donnelley

Very Easy Interview

Document Processor Lead Interview

Document Processor Lead
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by an HR Manager, who set up the interview with the Site Manager. The HR Manager did not ask any questions so there was no pre-screening. I met with the Site Manager and had a very easy interview. Very casual and simple, basic questions. I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to others in the business unit. I was told the next step would be meeting with the Regional Manager, who was out-of-state. A few weeks later I was invited back for that interview. Again, very basic questions. I was offered the position a few weeks later. Since working there, the interviewing process has become more formal, with behavioral questions added to professional experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary and vacation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley Document Processor Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.