R.R. Donnelley Document Processor Lead Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Document Processor Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted by an HR Manager, who set up the interview with the Site Manager. The HR Manager did not ask any questions so there was no pre-screening. I met with the Site Manager and had a very easy interview. Very casual and simple, basic questions. I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to others in the business unit. I was told the next step would be meeting with the Regional Manager, who was out-of-state. A few weeks later I was invited back for that interview. Again, very basic questions. I was offered the position a few weeks later. Since working there, the interviewing process has become more formal, with behavioral questions added to professional experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and vacation.