R.R. Donnelley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Buyer Interview

Lewisville, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.

Interview Question – Describe most innovative thing you have done   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2014.

Interview Details – RRD called me for phone interview and then set up face to face interview with RRD HR person at Hotel. Once I arrived I was told the job was for a contract position with no benefits and reporting to another company. I continued the interview but I thought it was very unprofessional and underhanded.

Interview Question – The interviewer seemed like she was just going through the motions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Question – For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – It was very laid back without an official interview process. Things have changed now though as you'll be lucky to get an interview because they never get around to actually interviewing applicants

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Digital Account Manager Interview

Elgin, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2014.

Interview Details – Called for interview based on resume submission

Interview Question – Why did they bring me in? I took off work, drove in a bad weather to have the interview concluded with one question.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2012.

Interview Details – Casual

Interview Question – Focusing on wrong things. Trying to "catch" something. Was kind of strange. I like straight forward Q and A.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 people interviewed me. Hot seat.

Interview Question – How many times does the minute and hour hand on a clock over lap in a day. And when do they overlap.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Equipment Operator Interview

Equipment Operator

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Worked through the staffing agency for a year in one department. Interview is basic, they asked the same questions as any retail job would ask.

Interview Question – None. This was a hiring from a temp service and the questions in the interview came from a print sheet with only the most rudimentary questions.   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Phone interview then a sit down with the account director

Interview Question – Do you have a problem letting people go.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – back and forth

Project Manager Interview

Logan, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty basic, corp provided questions, ask about time management, how to handle difficult customers, difficult situations, past work experience, etc. Usually there are two or three people conducting the interview, most of the time HR isn't involved in the interviewing process.

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.