R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

2.7

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2014.

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.

Project Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2013.

3 people interviewed me. Hot seat.

Interview Questions
    • How many times does the minute and hour hand on a clock over lap in a day. And when do they overlap.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kraków (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in December 2012.

3 phase interview: CV sumbission, f2f meeting, follow up call. The process was excellent without any additional recruitment agencies.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. The company puts much attention to practical/problem solving. The questions were mainly re problem solving, for example "what would you do if you run out of budget..." etc...   Answer Question
    The negotiation was quite difficult, the company preffers to hire contractors as PMs.

MIS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2010.

Interview process is not so complicated. But after selection, people has to wait to days to get their background verification cleared. Usually interviews are walk-in and usually happens most days. Intake of employees depends on requirement from concern departments and lot of sorting process is involved. For eg, only 5 or 6 people will be selected from 50. You have to be very good in communication and writing ability.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are easy and expected. For beginners the questions like letter writing, emails etc will be tough - even though we are familiar with letter writing in school/colleges, the case here is different. They expect very professional letters. Same in the case of emails – we are not good in writing professional emails. Also in case of graphic designing questions, we use to get unexpected question. Only people with experience in this are can give up, not recommended for fresher.   Answer Question
    This was my first job, so I accepted the offer. You have to talk with other employees about the facilites and try to understand about the company before accepting offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2009.

2 stage interview. 1st more HR and 2nd more technical.
    Interview is straightforward. behavioral but situational scenarios needs to be explained. Be prepared to meet with multiple people.

No Negotiations.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Avon, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2010.

They made me go through 5 interviews with 7 people with the last leg in Chicago. Then, after the 5th round of interviews, they decided I didn't have enough experience. You would've thought they would have known that prior to flying me to Chicago (and returning me the same day!). Talk about an exhausting, wasteful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the benefits sheet I was shown was incorrect, leading me to believe there was a pension plan when there wasn't.

I'm glad they didn't offer me the job because the benefits I was shown seemed weak (2 weeks vacation, no sick time). That's awful to say the least.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me how you implemented change and dealt with the reactions of employees   Answer Question

Printing Coordinator Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2012.

Contacted via phone to schedule a phone interview which was set up for the following day. Was told that they would take five days to complete phone interviews then would get back to the candidates who earned face to face interviews. Questions asked required detailed answers about how I handled work situations for my previous employers. Interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult person you worked with in a previous job and how you handled them.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2010.

a long process of applying online and waiting months to hear back, after hearing back it takes another week to get the interview. Once this process is complete it took another 3 weeks to hear back, this after being told that a decision would be made within days. In the end the job was never filled

Creative Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

RR Donnelley Premedia Technologies helps you streamline your photography workflow, review and approve images through any web browser, and reduce your cycle times.

Best in the Industry

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2010.

The interview was relaxed and informal. Two managers asked about my previous experience in managing work and staff. I would be in a lead role. They were good about explaining that full training was included and not to worry about knowing their processes. I think they were looking for good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. The work enviroment would be relaxed, but the work itself would require extreme accuracy. Advise - just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!