R.R. Donnelley

77 candidate interviews

Treasury Analyst Interview

Treasury Analyst

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – - Applied online, received a call back for a phone screen about a week later.
- Received a call back a few days after requesting a in-person interview.
- Interviewed with 3 separate people over two days (Director, Vice President, HR Manager)
- Received offer about a week and a half after my final interview.
- Started employment about 7 weeks after initially applying.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, as the position is fairly entry-level. Just stress education and previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation (didn't try).

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Question – Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter. He asked me about my interests and hobbies. Most questions were not related to the job. Also, I did not receive any information about the job or its duties.

Interview Question – The recruiter asked me if I liked Kanye West or Jay-Z better.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interview Details – 1) Phone interview
2) Two all day interviews

Interview Question – Unexpected interview was that I never spoke, just the interviewer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – initially they screen the resumes , then they start with one min introduction round and then they conduct a written test , after that they conduct HR round after that round they announce the results . if we got selected , they told us to submit our documents for verification .

Interview Question – not at all . everything seems easy for me   Answer Question

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Manufacturing Supervisor

Interview Details – several interviews. Not much to report

Interview Question – Can you fix the machines if they break down.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much to report

Technician Interview

Technician

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – It was very laid back without an official interview process. Things have changed now though as you'll be lucky to get an interview because they never get around to actually interviewing applicants

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Question – For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Presentations Operator Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Hiring process took place entirely by phone. Interviewed by person in New York at my location in Los Angeles. Was hired immediatly.

Interview Question – How do you manage time constraints and office egos.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler
Dwight, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is very basic. There is a 1-1 interview where they ask you some behavioral based questions, what kind of skills do you have that would make you fit for working for the company etc. When the interview process is overwith you they give you a tour of the plant and you go home and wait for a phone call to see if you have recieved the job.

Interview Question – how are you with working in teams?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.