R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Interview

initially they screen the resumes , then they start with one min introduction round and then they conduct a written test , after that they conduct HR round after that round they announce the results . if we got selected , they told us to submit our documents for verification .

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Interview

several interviews. Not much to report

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much to report

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Questions

• Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

1) Phone interview
    2) Two all day interviews

Interview Questions

• Unexpected interview was that I never spoke, just the interviewer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Treasury Analyst Interview

Interview

- Applied online, received a call back for a phone screen about a week later.
    - Received a call back a few days after requesting a in-person interview.
    - Interviewed with 3 separate people over two days (Director, Vice President, HR Manager)
    - Received offer about a week and a half after my final interview.
    - Started employment about 7 weeks after initially applying.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, as the position is fairly entry-level. Just stress education and previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation (didn't try).

Stylist Interview

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. He asked me about my interests and hobbies. Most questions were not related to the job. Also, I did not receive any information about the job or its duties.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me if I liked Kanye West or Jay-Z better.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

It was very laid back without an official interview process. Things have changed now though as you'll be lucky to get an interview because they never get around to actually interviewing applicants

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Interview

Very Slow and not satisfied. HR was very slow in scheduling the interview timings and the dates kept changing. The Joining date was not shared properly, there was a sudden change in joining date as well. Which was not disclosed prior.

Interview Questions

• Repeated questions from all the levels   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was tough yet it was likely satified

Manager Interview

Interview

several rounds of interview but still not been very straight forward. need to prepare well and go based on the position and be prepared for the background verification. Be very much to the subject and your experience with the work and ask questions if necessary.