R.R. Donnelley

2.7

Premedia Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2014.

I had a phone interview with the divisional manager and another with the lead analyst. This was followed up with an in-person interview with both of them and another individual. They gave me a tour of the facility and we had nice informal 45-minute or so interview. They essentially went down the list of position requirements to assess my qualifications. It was a no-nonsense approach with relevant questions, a few of a behavioral nature (i.e. how would you approach learning a new application in this situation).

I was informed 3 business days later I would not be given an offer. I emailed the division manager afterward and inquired of suggestions he had to help me in future interviews, of which he promptly provided feedback.

Print Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

3 interviews and 4 weeks to offer letter. People are very nice, interviewed with my direct report + the person above her. They made me feel very comfortable and were encouraging.

Interview Questions
    • Salary expectation. We were pretty far apart with me being on the high side.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2014.

Was told they wanted to hire very quickly. Interview was mostly just them trying to get dirt on their competitor who I worked for at the time. Kind of came across as arrogant. Had to follow up with them 3 times over the course of a few weeks to check status. Never received a reply. Finally I emailed telling them I was no longer interested, then they replied.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

I was hired through a recruiting; had a few company interviews after that, one on ones.

Interview Questions
    • situational questions, what was some adversity you faced and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Technician Interview

It was very laid back without an official interview process. Things have changed now though as you'll be lucky to get an interview because they never get around to actually interviewing applicants

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2014.

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2014.

RRD called me for phone interview and then set up face to face interview with RRD HR person at Hotel. Once I arrived I was told the job was for a contract position with no benefits and reporting to another company. I continued the interview but I thought it was very unprofessional and underhanded.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed like she was just going through the motions.   Answer Question

Digital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2014.

Called for interview based on resume submission

Interview Questions
    • Why did they bring me in? I took off work, drove in a bad weather to have the interview concluded with one question.   View Answer

Equipment Operator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Worked through the staffing agency for a year in one department. Interview is basic, they asked the same questions as any retail job would ask.

Interview Questions
    • None. This was a hiring from a temp service and the questions in the interview came from a print sheet with only the most rudimentary questions.   Answer Question