R.R. Donnelley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Treasury Analyst Interview

Treasury Analyst

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – - Applied online, received a call back for a phone screen about a week later.
- Received a call back a few days after requesting a in-person interview.
- Interviewed with 3 separate people over two days (Director, Vice President, HR Manager)
- Received offer about a week and a half after my final interview.
- Started employment about 7 weeks after initially applying.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, as the position is fairly entry-level. Just stress education and previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation (didn't try).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – I had a phone and face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was surprised that all correspondence was handled by the hiring manager and not by Human Resources. I thought both interviews went well. The face-to-face interview consisted of me, the hiring manager and a team lead. The company only notified me of their final decision after I followed up.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – 1) Phone interview
2) Two all day interviews

Interview Question – Unexpected interview was that I never spoke, just the interviewer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant Executive Interview

Accountant Executive
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Interviewed in Long Beach ... the interviewer must of had 2 days worth of interviews. Interviewer from Denver.

Interview Question – Can you tell me the type of paper this is? No. 1 or No. 2 etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Question – Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chicago, IL

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2009.

Interview Details – 2 stage interview. 1st more HR and 2nd more technical.
Interview is straightforward. behavioral but situational scenarios needs to be explained. Be prepared to meet with multiple people.

Interview Question – work or family what would you give priority?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2008.

Interview Details – Disjointed, ineffective, lacking clear direction and insight into the role, hiring VP not part of the process, protracted over several weeks, poor follow-up.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is simple but the background check is cumbersome and long. Prepare to wait a few weeks between job offer and start date

Negotiation Details – none

Head Machine Operator Interview

Head Machine Operator
Rochelle, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in August 2012.

Interview Details – the people were great to work for. it was a somewhat relaxed working enviornment. I got along with all upper management. I was on the safety commitee a few years back

Assistant Vice President, Business Intelligence Interview

Assistant Vice President, Business Intelligence
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, Face to Face with Direct Supv, Face to Face with CEO

Interview Question – pretty standard. I had samples of my work to show.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – during second face to face I was informed of the salary and benefits package. no negotiations on that, but I did ask for and receive a 3rd week of vacation.