R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.6

Preanetation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Incredibly simple. Contacted by HR recruiter via phone, applied for job on their recommendation, talked to another person via phone two days later, offered the job two days after that.

Negotiation

Offer was what I was looking for to make a career move and the hours are fantastic.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed twice to gain my current position by upper management. The first time was with the human resources area, it was a basic entry level interview, standard questions with no surprises. The second interview was with the a group of three managers including the facility manager, customer service manager and an account manager at one time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Premedia Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the divisional manager and another with the lead analyst. This was followed up with an in-person interview with both of them and another individual. They gave me a tour of the facility and we had nice informal 45-minute or so interview. They essentially went down the list of position requirements to assess my qualifications. It was a no-nonsense approach with relevant questions, a few of a behavioral nature (i.e. how would you approach learning a new application in this situation). I was informed 3 business days later I would not be given an offer. I emailed the division manager afterward and inquired of suggestions he had to help me in future interviews, of which he promptly provided feedback.

Print Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

3 interviews and 4 weeks to offer letter. People are very nice, interviewed with my direct report + the person above her. They made me feel very comfortable and were encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation. We were pretty far apart with me being on the high side.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was told they wanted to hire very quickly. Interview was mostly just them trying to get dirt on their competitor who I worked for at the time. Kind of came across as arrogant. Had to follow up with them 3 times over the course of a few weeks to check status. Never received a reply. Finally I emailed telling them I was no longer interested, then they replied.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Print Production Corridnator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Fun interview. The manager was very easy to talk to and be open about the job applied for. Was able to ask many questions and get though responses. He explained his expectations without me having to ask.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I was hired through a recruiting; had a few company interviews after that, one on ones.

Interview Questions

• situational questions, what was some adversity you faced and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

It was very laid back without an official interview process. Things have changed now though as you'll be lucky to get an interview because they never get around to actually interviewing applicants

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.