Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley
- Project Manager (6)
- Account Manager (5)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Research Associate (3)
- Material Handler (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Leadership Development Program (2)
- Graphic Designer (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Programmer/Analyst (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Auditor (1)
- Proof Reader (1)
- Quality (1)
- Customer Serfvice Representative (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Electrician (1)
- Employee Relations (1)
- Material Handler I (1)
- Technician (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Composition Coordinator (1)
- Communications (1)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (1)
- Master PLanner (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Digital Account Manager (1)
- Pressroom Assistant (1)
Material Handler Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2011.
This is a complete waste of time. They conduct an interview, but I think they're only trying to hang on to the remnants of what a professional business is thought to be. If you have an interview as an entry level employee then you got the job.
- You will be asked questions that pertain none whatsoever to the tasks you'll be expected to do. "What are your hobbies?" A pertinent question from someone whom you'll never speak with again. Answer Question
There is no negotiation phase. It's predetermined hourly.
Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley
Material Handler InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Dwight, IL) in August 2010.
The interview process is very basic. There is a 1-1 interview where they ask you some behavioral based questions, what kind of skills do you have that would make you fit for working for the company etc. When the interview process is overwith you they give you a tour of the plant and you go home and wait for a phone call to see if you have recieved the job.
- how are you with working in teams? Answer Question
Material Handler InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2010.
a long process of applying online and waiting months to hear back, after hearing back it takes another week to get the interview. Once this process is complete it took another 3 weeks to hear back, this after being told that a decision would be made within days. In the end the job was never filled
- name a time you failed in your current position Answer Question