R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com

R.R. Donnelley Project Coordinator Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

I was hired through a recruiting; had a few company interviews after that, one on ones.

Interview Questions
  • situational questions, what was some adversity you faced and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2011.

Questions to expect:
    Types projects worked
    Technical skills
    Volume managed
    Work process
    Client and vendors communication
    Present a case study
    Example of a pressure situation - how to handle it
    Time management skills
    Ask job related kind of questions
    Strenghts - weaknesses
    weaknesses - that can be viewed as a strength

A very corporate environment, i.e. cubicles, impersonal, soullessness (which some people might like, not me)

Interview Questions

It was a long-term contract position, paid per hour, with a slight chance moving on as a permanent employee. Hourly wage and yearly salary were on the lower range for the position.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2011.

Pre-interviewed by HR person who asked me lots of questions about why I thought I'd be good in position. Then interviewed again with direct reports 2 days later. Lots of formal behavior-based interview questions (boring). Then hit more to questions pertaining to exactly what I'd be doing. Very quick & friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult individual, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2010.

The interview was relaxed and informal. Two managers asked about my previous experience in managing work and staff. I would be in a lead role. They were good about explaining that full training was included and not to worry about knowing their processes. I think they were looking for good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. The work enviroment would be relaxed, but the work itself would require extreme accuracy. Advise - just be yourself.