Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley
- Project Manager (6)
- Account Manager (5)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Research Associate (4)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Material Handler (3)
- Financial Associate (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Programmer/Analyst (2)
- Leadership Development Program (2)
- Graphic Designer (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Credit Analyst (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Order Selector (1)
- Electrician (1)
- Employee Relations (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Customer Serfvice Representative (1)
- Sales Support (1)
- Creative Strategist (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (1)
- Master PLanner (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Composition Coordinator (1)
- Communications (1)
- Material Handler I (1)
- Technician (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Logan, UT) in August 2012.
Received a call/email to come in for an interview. Was interviewed by a panel composed of members of the team I would be joining, which was cool (the management let current employees have input on who would be a good fit to join the team). It was comfortable and I didn't feel like they were grilling me, but just trying to see my interests and perceived abilities and personality to see if I would be a good fit.
- They asked me about the value of the education and past experience I have had and how I think it will contribute to the job I was applying for. They asked me what kinds of things I enjoy doing when I'm not working. Then they asked me a thought-provoking question: if I was in a room with an analog clock, how would I tell if it was AM or PM without looking at any device that displays that information. This was mainly to observe the candidate working through a problem and gauging how they think through things. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2012.
- Focusing on wrong things. Trying to "catch" something. Was kind of strange. I like straight forward Q and A. Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Nashville, TN) in May 2011.
Received phone call and scheduled interview Interview by two people. Questions came from a company interview sheet for a project manager. The hiring manager stated the same questions are asked to everyone who applies for the position to be fair to everyone that applied. questions about situations and how you would handle them.
- How would you handle an upset customer? Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Logan, UT) in January 2009.
Pretty basic, corp provided questions, ask about time management, how to handle difficult customers, difficult situations, past work experience, etc. Usually there are two or three people conducting the interview, most of the time HR isn't involved in the interviewing process.
They don't negotiate
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Kraków (Poland)) in December 2012.
3 phase interview: CV sumbission, f2f meeting, follow up call. The process was excellent without any additional recruitment agencies.
- There were no unexpected questions. The company puts much attention to practical/problem solving. The questions were mainly re problem solving, for example "what would you do if you run out of budget..." etc... Answer Question
The negotiation was quite difficult, the company preffers to hire contractors as PMs.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2011.
I received a phone email and was brought into interview for a project manager position. After meeting with 3 people I was hired.
- Describe yourself. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review