R.R. Donnelley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2008.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview post B.COM. There was a written test with Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical and English. Followed by Technical round by managers (panel of 2) about the interests, basics of accounting, ratio analysis, sectors etc. Further there was a HR round on explaining the pay packages and policies of the company.

Interview Question – Case study solving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as it was a campus placement

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

Interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview Details – initially they screen the resumes , then they start with one min introduction round and then they conduct a written test , after that they conduct HR round after that round they announce the results . if we got selected , they told us to submit our documents for verification .

Interview Question – not at all . everything seems easy for me   Answer Question

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!