R.R. Donnelley

R.R. Donnelley Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2014.

Was called by HR through jobportal. When reached office had to wait a long time for the interview since the role was for new team and the interviewer was the team lead and was busy at that moment. When the interview started it was a basic tell me about yourself interview and how I woud suit the role. It ended with the interviewer providing me with an assignment based on which further interview process would go.

After submission of assignment they were happy about it and called in for another round of interview just for collecting personal details stating that I was selected. After that interview the HR later called up stating that they are witholding the offer since the client of the project wanted to interview me.

Hence a third round of interview was held at, again, their office premises. It was a telephonic round. The client from US called up and explained about the project and detailed his expectation from me. In the end of the interview he was satsified with it and quoted that another peron representing RRD would follow up the procedure from then on.

After considerable number of days, called up the HR only to be informed that there was no offer since the client was not happy with my profile. No feeback was provided.

Interview Questions
  • The question were all easy since every question asked was from my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Research Associate Interview

initially they screen the resumes , then they start with one min introduction round and then they conduct a written test , after that they conduct HR round after that round they announce the results . if we got selected , they told us to submit our documents for verification .

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2008.

It was a campus interview post B.COM. There was a written test with Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical and English. Followed by Technical round by managers (panel of 2) about the interests, basics of accounting, ratio analysis, sectors etc. Further there was a HR round on explaining the pay packages and policies of the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as it was a campus placement