R.R. Donnelley

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview Details – I initially got the job through monster.com, but that was over 10 years ago, so I don't know how relevant my contribution will be. I do remember the process taking quite a while, maybe 6 weeks or more. The manager who hired me got caught up in a lot of corporate red tape to get everything approved.

Interview Question – Honestly I don't remember. It was very informal. I think it was just more back and forth chit chat to make sure I would fit in with the others in the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I remember they offered my a salary and I tried to negotiate for more. The manager said that if things worked out, we could take a look in six months and see about increasing my salary. Turns out, after six months I had a different manager, so that was out the window.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley Sales Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees and interview candidates.