R&D Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at R&D Systems

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at R&D Systems.

Interview

Applied many times but never got through HR.
    No idea what finally worked, but actual interview process was quick. Most of the hiring decision was made before the interview. Hiring manager had no idea what current business practices were.

Bioinformatician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at R&D Systems.

Interview

- 3 rounds in all - 1 telephonic interview with the manager, 1 video call with the entire team and a behavioral round with the HR.
    - Very casual and friendly.
    - None of the questions were too technical and most were to test the individual's thinking ability and soft skills.

Research Associate I Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. This was followed by an in-person interview with HR, department supervisor, department manger, department VP.
    Mostly general fit/background questions.

Research Associate I Interview

Interview

interviewed by the manager, questions included previous job experience and education background

not what I'm looking for

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

One on one interview. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Supervisor. Manager and Recuiter asked situational questions and supervisor interviewed my knowledge about techniques and my day to day activities. Manager inteviewed mostly situatiopnla questions like examples where you faced a stressful situation, your targets deadlines, and few questions about my resume. Recruiter questions were your long term goal, 5 yr plan, why r u interested in the position, what do you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• i expected more technical questions but turned out to be situational which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

Have 2 interviews, with the hiring manager. It was laid back and more of a process to find out more about my scientific background. I was invited back for a second interview an it also went well. I was offered the position.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

one on one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na