R&D Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

interviewed at R&D Systems in September 2010.

Have 2 interviews, with the hiring manager. It was laid back and more of a process to find out more about my scientific background. I was invited back for a second interview an it also went well. I was offered the position.

Bioinformatician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R&D Systems.

- 3 rounds in all - 1 telephonic interview with the manager, 1 video call with the entire team and a behavioral round with the HR.
    - Very casual and friendly.
    - None of the questions were too technical and most were to test the individual's thinking ability and soft skills.

Research Associate I Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. This was followed by an in-person interview with HR, department supervisor, department manger, department VP.
    Mostly general fit/background questions.

Research Associate I Interview

interviewed by the manager, questions included previous job experience and education background

not what I'm looking for

Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at R&D Systems in November 2012.

One on one interview. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Supervisor. Manager and Recuiter asked situational questions and supervisor interviewed my knowledge about techniques and my day to day activities. Manager inteviewed mostly situatiopnla questions like examples where you faced a stressful situation, your targets deadlines, and few questions about my resume. Recruiter questions were your long term goal, 5 yr plan, why r u interested in the position, what do you know about the company.

Interview Questions
    • i expected more technical questions but turned out to be situational which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R&D Systems in July 2009.

one on one.

na

Interviews for Top Jobs at R&D Systems

Worked for R&D Systems? Contribute to the Community!