R&D Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.7

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

It started off with a brief phone interview followed by a in person interview a few days later. The interview process was low-stress due to constant contact with the recruiter. The phone interview questions consisted of personal questions, and why was I interested in the position. The in-person interview consisted explaining my resume. What I did and how it impacted the company. After my one-on-one interview I had a group interview with the rest of the department that consisted of situational questions that required specific stories at a job/project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond and what were the outcomes.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R&D Systems.

Interview

Applied many times but never got through HR. No idea what finally worked, but actual interview process was quick. Most of the hiring decision was made before the interview. Hiring manager had no idea what current business practices were.

Bioinformatician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R&D Systems.

Interview

- 3 rounds in all - 1 telephonic interview with the manager, 1 video call with the entire team and a behavioral round with the HR. - Very casual and friendly. - None of the questions were too technical and most were to test the individual's thinking ability and soft skills.

Research Associate I Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. This was followed by an in-person interview with HR, department supervisor, department manger, department VP. Mostly general fit/background questions.

Former Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Had to go through three interviews which I thought was a little excessive for an entry level position. First was a phone interview, then an interview with the supervisor and manager, and lastly a final interview along with observing supervisor perform job. Also had to undergo skills testing.

Interview

interviewed by the manager, questions included previous job experience and education background

not what I'm looking for

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

One on one interview. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Supervisor. Manager and Recuiter asked situational questions and supervisor interviewed my knowledge about techniques and my day to day activities. Manager inteviewed mostly situatiopnla questions like examples where you faced a stressful situation, your targets deadlines, and few questions about my resume. Recruiter questions were your long term goal, 5 yr plan, why r u interested in the position, what do you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• i expected more technical questions but turned out to be situational which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

Conducted 2.5 hour review with the managers and lab members. I was given a knowledge test, and then the group asked questions from a list for the rest of the time. The questions were not particularly difficult, being a mix of personality and science knowledge questions. I did not feel terribly confident about it at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

Have 2 interviews, with the hiring manager. It was laid back and more of a process to find out more about my scientific background. I was invited back for a second interview an it also went well. I was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R&D Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

one on one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na