R&D Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate I Interview

Research Associate I

Interviewed at R&D Systems

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with HR. This was followed by an in-person interview with HR, department supervisor, department manger, department VP.
Mostly general fit/background questions.

Interview Question – How would your peers describe you?   Answer Question

Research Associate I Interview

Research Associate I

Interviewed at R&D Systems

Interview Details – interviewed by the manager, questions included previous job experience and education background

Reason for Declining – not what I'm looking for

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at R&D Systems in November 2012.

Interview Details – One on one interview. Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Supervisor. Manager and Recuiter asked situational questions and supervisor interviewed my knowledge about techniques and my day to day activities. Manager inteviewed mostly situatiopnla questions like examples where you faced a stressful situation, your targets deadlines, and few questions about my resume. Recruiter questions were your long term goal, 5 yr plan, why r u interested in the position, what do you know about the company.

Interview Question – i expected more technical questions but turned out to be situational which was unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at R&D Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – one on one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – na

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for R&D Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R&D Systems interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by R&D Systems employees and interview candidates.